IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Correctamente--see Test forum (via Rb Std :-0) Also,
Note that, via browser arrows, the titles of each previous locale are truncated to 'IWETHEY Forums' sans forum-name markers.)

I shall have to read-up on Colors.
Thanks again for the kitty-gif; I figure that anyone who doesn't say Awww... ... to that:
can be only a card-carrying Repo, enroute to a Heart(-less) Attack real-soon-now.

Hmmm: I had put a less-than symbol/greater than symbol thus, using asterisk:
*-- --* (this was between 'browser' and 'arrows' in above sentence.)
and on Save: the entire sequence was elided. It's as-if ANY non-Rx use of a * [that was a less-than] is sent to dev-null (?)

Yep, until I replaced that unusable-as -bare-symbol with the * ... it elided the * and all subsequent words.
New Will look at it later.
Bed time, etc.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     Server Error / Error 500 - (Ashton) - (10)
         Missed it in the logs - (malraux) - (9)
             Damn yer f a s t . . - (Ashton) - (8)
                 I get 500s occasionally. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                     Thanks; wasn't concerned about an occasional one - (Ashton) - (4)
                         How's the House-clock? On US/Pacific-New it's 18:26 here - (Ashton) - (3)
                             Is the time zone not working for you? -NT - (malraux) - (2)
                                 Correctamente--see Test forum (via Rb Std :-0) Also, - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     Will look at it later. - (malraux)
                     Probably, but you still shouldn't see those - (malraux) - (1)
                         Haven't seen them in a while. I'll keep a look-out. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)

Would you not set your wheelchair for Warp Six and head for the hospital parking lot like a hunted thing just as fast as your skinny grey tires would carry you?
43 ms