IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Server Error / Error 500
Have left a post 'open' in Suggestions, where this is the snag on Save.. Will copy it off, etc.
Looked for usual delimiter suspects, etc. Only a couple of 'italic' pairs--and that already worked in my other post here.

This one just Saved normally; now see if it Posts.

Ed:
OK -- did, but it 'Saved' and Posted.. rather than Preview-first.
Unclear why this one is OK and other isn't. Seems unlikely that 'Suggestions' forum is aberrant.
Checked Prefs--all usual boxes seem copacetic, but:

Preview: that (last) option on list has the start of a purple-box at top, instead of displaying as just the last option, after 'Process WeeCodes' .
ie its purple 'box' is not completed (if there should be one around it at all?)
Further: 'Preview by Default' line appears (in Prefs listing) first-in-list, not on bottom of list on-site, as described.

I Do have the (Save without Preview) option Here. Shall now clicky-click it.

Maybe will sleuth further via the un-post..
Expand Edited by Ashton May 26, 2014, 08:43:11 PM EDT
New Missed it in the logs
Due to operator error. Try it again and let me know.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Damn yer f a s t . .
While I was adding other symptoms..

Just went back and see Both (Save) and (Save without Preview) radio buttons.
Saved first: OK
SwP: it posted.

If you're on a little trip in this direction, could you maybe drop-by and reorganize my iMac into Mavericks Era?
..shouldn't take more than 11 minutes. :-0

I still note below that, Preview has top-part of "its own"purple box--half-a-space below 'ProcessWeeCodes.
Neither the list box nor this bogus? one have bottom-completions.

I'll SwP this now, then try to Edit; see of Display has cured-self.

ed: Nope: still the display anomaly, but post/edit commands work as usual.
Now will 'save' this and 'post'

OK in Edit (own post) mode; will savee, open post, see if it reports the Edit first.

Yep even before posting *now*--looks normal except for the display glitch--hmm maybe they aren't supposed to have 'bottoms'?
and no prob that the sequence is changed from Prefs' ordering.
You just wanted 'Preview' not to get lost in the list ... when we are on muscle-memory [??]

Expand Edited by Ashton May 26, 2014, 08:57:25 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Ashton May 26, 2014, 09:05:36 PM EDT
New I get 500s occasionally.
I thought it was just glitchiness while malraux was working on the code. Waiting a while usually resolved it.

Dunno about the other stuff. There's always "clear your cache, restart your browser" if all else fails. :-)

HTH a little.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Thanks; wasn't concerned about an occasional one
just thought it might be relevant this soon, given the complete transliteration from Sanskrit into Marathi-in-Cyrrilic.

We be so fortunate; NOBODY in the (My..) Universe ever fixes their sites with such alacrity (..if ever at all, that is.)
If Murica were (that stupid Meritocracy conceit) Scott's daily driver
should be a Veyron, right? OK maybe something from Italy..?

:-)

New How's the House-clock? On US/Pacific-New it's 18:26 here
Ed; same as on US/Pacific just now.
Expand Edited by Ashton May 26, 2014, 09:27:52 PM EDT
New Is the time zone not working for you?
Regards,
-scott
New Correctamente--see Test forum (via Rb Std :-0) Also,
Note that, via browser arrows, the titles of each previous locale are truncated to 'IWETHEY Forums' sans forum-name markers.)

I shall have to read-up on Colors.
Thanks again for the kitty-gif; I figure that anyone who doesn't say Awww... ... to that:
can be only a card-carrying Repo, enroute to a Heart(-less) Attack real-soon-now.

Hmmm: I had put a less-than symbol/greater than symbol thus, using asterisk:
*-- --* (this was between 'browser' and 'arrows' in above sentence.)
and on Save: the entire sequence was elided. It's as-if ANY non-Rx use of a * [that was a less-than] is sent to dev-null (?)

Yep, until I replaced that unusable-as -bare-symbol with the * ... it elided the * and all subsequent words.
New Will look at it later.
Bed time, etc.
Regards,
-scott
New Probably, but you still shouldn't see those
The site now goes into maintenance mode before the server is bounced. All you should see is the maintenance page.
Regards,
-scott
New Haven't seen them in a while. I'll keep a look-out. Thanks.
     Server Error / Error 500 - (Ashton) - (10)
         Missed it in the logs - (malraux) - (9)
             Damn yer f a s t . . - (Ashton) - (8)
                 I get 500s occasionally. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                     Thanks; wasn't concerned about an occasional one - (Ashton) - (4)
                         How's the House-clock? On US/Pacific-New it's 18:26 here - (Ashton) - (3)
                             Is the time zone not working for you? -NT - (malraux) - (2)
                                 Correctamente--see Test forum (via Rb Std :-0) Also, - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     Will look at it later. - (malraux)
                     Probably, but you still shouldn't see those - (malraux) - (1)
                         Haven't seen them in a while. I'll keep a look-out. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)

Misdirection!
176 ms