http://www.salon.com...rcrombie_partner/

Not particularly well written, this ssga just seems to contain, in one neutron-star-dense capsule, many of the more disgusting aspects of vulture-Capitalism,
as daily borne by millions of the unwilling/desperate, the fodder of that base which supports the troglodytes at the Top of that weighty $-absconding pyramid.

I sold my body (and nearly my soul) to Abercrombie
As a manager, I did corporate's bidding -- by discriminating against staffers and customers who weren't "quality"
VIDEO
OLIVER LEE BATEMAN, THE GOOD MEN PROJECT

[. . .]

“I’m a recruiter for Abercrombie & Fitch, and we’re looking for collegiate, quality people who can represent our brand,” he explained. ”You have a bachelor’s degree, right?”

“Yeah, I double-majored in journalism and history,” I said.

“Oh, it doesn’t matter what it’s in. It can be in whatever. It just shows you’re collegiate and quality. Here”–he handed me his card–”Let’s meet at the Southpoint Mall on Monday and we can start you up. You’ll be an assistant manager, but really, you can be anything in this company. Regional manager, VP, whatever. Everybody starts in the store and soon you’re managing ten stores or maybe you’re at corporate in New Albany putting together the Quarterly. It’s amazing. We’re an amazing company. We hire only amazing people.”

That was the entire interview. ”Collegiate,” “quality,” “bachelor’s degree.” I had those things. What I didn’t have were any other job leads, just a bunch of applications to teach phys ed at impoverished rural high schools that didn’t require teaching certificates. ”Sure,” I said. “See you there.”

[. . .]