IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A couple of phil.-takes on the dis-USA, with hopes (though)
Amidst the sturm und drang, the occasional poster casts the net a bit wider.. and cuthier.

http://www.pocatello...politics/?p=11174
11-12-13

[Disgruntled Idahoan]

It’s a shame that much of our community, cannot be content, without having personal control over the healthy and intimate aspects of another’s life. Our community at large, prides themselves on Nationalism, which is fueled largely by a Mono-theistic Corporation. That corporation is in the business of attracting and producing narcissistic fascists, whose mission in life is to perfect others at all cost. These people are completely void of empathy, moral values, but more importantly don’t have the slightest inclination of what justice is. Such concepts are unintelligible to them, and play a large role in stifling prosperity throughout Idaho. It is blatantly destructive, and I have come to wonder in consideration for them, if it isn’t a mental illness at best.
Surely we can do better than bolstering the Bully-Slave mentality to which our community has become so accustomed to. I think one way we can do that is by speaking out, when we witness such injustices as discussed here. I realize the fear and penalties that can come with making such a decision, but I think being a slave to such (fear), in the long-run is the greater detriment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dailykos....e-to-work-in-2012
05-08-14

[A discussion of execrable death-rates of workers in N. DAK: 17% vs Nat'l Avge, of 9.9%]

..and the beat goes on and on

While safety should rightly be first reasons on the list for regulation it is not the only reason.  There are other “safety “issues that also affect us in huge ways: regulations for and including air, water and soil contamination also rank high.  Sure, profits are needed for any company to work but the questions these days is “how rich is rich’ and this seems to be plaguing us profoundly today as were in or around 1860. One can see regulations as a win win win because so called regulations save us as a society in the short and long run; they create more jobs while protecting society from bad human behavior if left unchecked. This should be very evident.  

It seems that today’s corporation and some of the richest people amongst us today are in a race to have the most while in the process they are destroying the very thing they will need to sustain their lifestyles( the human labor force) . I really hope to see one day when we as a society can see the damage we do because all we will end up doing is destroying our species and the earth will eventually heal while we will just be dust in the wind and long long gone because of an invented thing called commerce, money that seems to be the very reason of our existence (I beg to differ on that personally)

What a wonderful planet we have and for supposedly being the smartest of all life on earth I would really have to question that. Maybe one day our children may be able to do what we can’t but that remains to be seen. I really wonder what it would take to replace this destructive type of thing called money, commerce in order for the human race to focus on taking care of our planet and people in a way that is good for everybody. Now that is the question.

by hubydoll166 on Fri May 09, 2014 at 04:35:43 PM PDT

Entirely agree with that last, re. Money, Commerce.. maybe the two critical defective-ideas to be revised, before: anything else Can be??
Seems we bred a weird species.. leading to Weirder Nations, States, Towns ... and sometimes families.
Weird is thus the New Normal in the dis-USA? (How many generations might That take..)

New ...and the earth will eventually heal....
We miss you, George.

http://www.youtube.c...tch?v=7W33HRc1A6c

The planet isn't going away. We're going away! Pack your shit, folks, we're going away.
New Fellow paleo-Carlinians, Untie!
My honorary Jewish-mother Trude liked to commission an artist friend, to make for gifts, small ceramic (round) plaques, maybe 6"?
'Carpe Diem' was one--with suitable drawing.
The one I place, signifying where departed cats are being recycled (just as George has stated was his intent) is: Time Stays ... We Go

Had I to pick just 3? 4? of George's incomparable monologues, to send along with the colony heading for Malphasia 666-C
(on the Last space-ship evah, funded by a cartel of €-Trillionaires.. just. because. we Do That sort of thing..)
this one was on the list, already.

Well, George had already given-up completely, I must suppose.. via prescience (but attributing that--is itself an intellectual/emotional conceit too. No?)
Sweet Reason says, Can you? expect a species, demonstrably able/willing and Avid about terminally-fouling its Nest, to possess the faculties
(via its obviously defective-DNA) to take responsibility and act with all necessary speed: to attempt repairs?

After all, our blindest-spot is There for all to see and cringe: imagining that a 'physical' "clean-up" of the more egregious of our ecological stupidity.. could be enough?
This while all of our history advertises that our avge. level-of-consciousness: is stunted at the 2-yo infant level, My! Mine!
Clearly then, our very-DNA has proven insufficient to perform self-corrections within the (non-Material) realm of our limited-consciousness:
that clear necessity for ... any lengthy survival [Any-where.] Pity, that.

(And if the few-million next re-Blow It? Earth awaits the 3' tall felines with opposed thumbs and minds large enough to harmoniously coexist with all n-species extant.
But then, I'm not even an amateur-spawner of a survivable new species, given the raw materials currently extant. Not with My defective DNA!)

This goes along, in better form, to Malphasia 666-C, too. Need all-New koans there, if the suckers even make it out of orbit.
Law above fear, justice above law, mercy above justice, love above all.
     A couple of phil.-takes on the dis-USA, with hopes (though) - (Ashton) - (2)
         ...and the earth will eventually heal.... - (dmcarls) - (1)
             Fellow paleo-Carlinians, Untie! - (Ashton)

Deep down facial creases!
71 ms