IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New .. and we thought vampires were scary.
(Not sure if it would be good for my psyche to find out lots more about parasites--especially about just How? omnipresent they are.)
Then add-in the many pounds of microorganisms inside us, jot down some worldwide numbers (maybe those were in Life on Man?)
...sprinkle with essence of Jewel Wasp and
. run screaming from the room; choose IV-feeding Only and ponder that, 'we' are Never Alone
(nor may we count-on being in-charge of our alleged-own machinery, on any given day.
Gaea must be a Sadist, I say!

Gently prised a tick from one of the cats, the other day. Confirmed I had Not broken off its ugly little head, as it tried to walk away.
It resides in a 10 ml vial in the freezer (in case there should be {sigh} symptoms..) So far so good.

Thanks-I----think; not Nice to realize that the regal, 'We are not amused' is, merely literal :-/

BUT: Does this absolve our kleptocracy and its legions of gullible, infested-Supporters ... from their Crimes?
I say Nope; can fight Crime on only one scale-of-abstraction at a time.

(People who have never seen the little book, which opens with an aerial view of a couple having a picnic on the grass.. each page being magnified by 10X,
from atomic nucleus to--the pair--to the size of known-universe (that finite-but-unbounded Thing):

Ain't got no Scale and Relativity (or, with the Jewel Wasp: any sense of the Recursive.)
New Humans are not entities . . .
. . they are communities - with all the problems and chalenges communities have on any scale.
New we are weakly enclosed bags of snot, puss bacterial infested
liquids that make tools.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     'Is this all humans are? Diminutive monsters of death and - (Ashton) - (6)
         The answer to that is simple. - (jake123) - (1)
             (You are too kind..) - (Ashton)
         Re: 'Is this all humans are? - (dmcarls) - (3)
             .. and we thought vampires were scary. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Humans are not entities . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 we are weakly enclosed bags of snot, puss bacterial infested - (boxley)

Compatible with our orbiting brain lasers.
40 ms