IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I don't envy you folks.
Ones who are trying to build a business these days.

I look at G+ maybe 3 times a day, never on my phone. Almost never comment, rarely + things. I have too many addictions as it is - I don't need another one.

I'm already getting a little creeped-out by how quickly the ad targeting algorithms are working while they follow me around. It's probably going to be second-nature in less than 5 years, but I'm not being encouraged to share more of myself on these "social" things by it.

The people who have to be Twittering and FBing and Instagramming and Videoing all the time must slowly go insane (if they aren't already).

I hope you find a way to get the most out of those things with a reasonable time investment. Good luck.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Oops. I got the egg-chicken sequence wrong.
The people who have to be Twittering and FBing and Instagramming and Videoing all the time must slowly go insane (if they aren't already).

I thought having to be Twittering or FBing or Instagramming or Videoing all the time was diagnostic of insanity.
New That too. It's polymorphic.
New Heh, I don't do video.
Adding Vine and Vimeo and YouTube and etc etc etc to the list of things to have to do would certainly drive me round the bend.
     Business Insider: Big piece on Larry Page. - (Another Scott) - (6)
         Re: Business Insider: Big piece on Larry Page. - (pwhysall) - (5)
             I don't envy you folks. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 Oops. I got the egg-chicken sequence wrong. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     That too. It's polymorphic. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Heh, I don't do video. - (pwhysall)
             All Capitalists are egomaniacal. -NT - (mmoffitt)

I think mushrooms are like steroids in this. See how you get bigger and stronger?
121 ms