IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Compilation: The Genius George Carlin
https://www.youtube....tch?v=bpK2mUu271A

2 hr 22 min 22.222222 seconds [OK I made up that precision---George would have, too. Close, though..]
of Stuff --> 2 Commandments --> Bring Back Crucifixion (for bankers who laundry drug money) ~ 38 min in.
And the omni-Relevant Euphemisms in Murica and The Unborn!

'Conservatives want live babies because they want dead soldiers'.
'Morally sincere people in Vietnam knew how to put on a Demonstration!' {self-immolation}
[Save the Carbon atoms!] Hate abortion/Hate homosexuals?--they should be natural allies!
Who has fewer abortions than ..

Ed: Oh and.. Testosterone, the most lethal substance known ... wonder why the scrotum is located so close to the ass-hole?
War, crime, violence--primarily male things.
[and one for the Ladies.]

Carrion. (Your immune system will handle it.)

Rilly miss GC ... all the Giants are abandoning-ship... Did they Know ... Something?
We were lucky to have had him..

Collapse Edited by Ashton April 30, 2014, 06:24:38 AM EDT
Compilation: The Genius George Carlin
https://www.youtube....tch?v=bpK2mUu271A

2 hr 22 min 22.222222 seconds [OK I made up that precision---George would have, too. Close, though..]
of Stuff --> 2 Commandments --> Bring Back Crucifixion (for bankers who laundry drug money) ~ 38 min in.
And the omni-Relevant Euphemisms in Murica and The Unborn!

'Conservatives want live babies because they want dead soldiers'.
'Morally sincere people in Vietnam knew how to put on a Demonstration!' {self-immolation}
[Save the Carbon atoms!] Hate abortion/Hate homosexuals?--they should be natural allies!
Who has fewer abortions than ..

Rilly miss GC ... all the Giants are abandoning-ship... Did they Know ... Something?
We were lucky to have had him..
New Thanks for the link!
Watched the whole thing with ear buds in. Annoyed the wife who was just watching TV. I was having too much fun! :)

Carlin had a way with words and ideas!
Alex

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

-- Isaac Asimov
New ..Always loved his . . . E l o c u t i o n
when he drew out a sarcastic phrase with appropriate-voicing, like 'Shell . . . Shock' as the simple/direct antecedent for all the word-salad euphemisms
like . . B a t t l e . . . 'f a t i g u e' . . and worse (they're just a bit T i r e d)

the dullest observer could GET it without a translator. {{sob}} No replacement in sight, but at least we have a couple contenders, nurtured on Comedy Central.

Satire.. when words/debate have all failed.
     Compilation: The Genius George Carlin - (Ashton) - (2)
         Thanks for the link! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             ..Always loved his . . . E l o c u t i o n - (Ashton)

And then they ran out of time.
107 ms