1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes, this
--

Drew
New yeah well, you expect that with soccer
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New I expect *this* with soccer
http://www.cc.com/vi...ernational-sports
--

Drew
New hmm wonder how that would work at a jets tampa game
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     The REAL tragedy of the Boston Marathon Bombings. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
         Not cool... -NT - (Another Scott) - (12)
             Don't care. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                 Um, scale and proportionality are important... -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                     Hockey is life. The rest is just details. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                         Heh. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         And the term "fanatic" walked in and felt right at home... -NT - (hnick)
                         Pretty apparent you spent your formative years - (jake123) - (1)
                             Bingo! Ages 9 and 10. :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 Re: Don't care. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                     Yes, this -NT - (drook)
                     yeah well, you expect that with soccer -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         I expect *this* with soccer - (drook) - (1)
                             hmm wonder how that would work at a jets tampa game -NT - (boxley)
         What? - (crazy)
         now, now, the patriots don't actually play in boston -NT - (boxley)

You might, rabbit. You might.
84 ms