(About as unRosecoloured as it Gets) *Why ... so many of thine cohorts are possessed of damaged jelloware.
Y.P.B. have been subjected to such mental-tortures as make the Original Chinese Water Torture™ seem like a romp in the park at Tivoli, avec fine desserts like rød grød med fløde.

(* Was this really 'his last posting'? I mean.. is he with Kurt Cobain now?)

Obviously no one Could grok-to-fullness that steaming pile of (ever-changing?) (never-performing-as-advertised) cack-code clearly spawned by Nurse Ratchit:
to Keep everyone trying to use it, in Padded-Solitary--maybe for just one? extra [;]

Gotta LOVE almost-standard mode! "Computer 'Science'" == when you Care Enough to Send the Very Beast: into the wild. "Almost-useable??"
"Almost--" (wasn't that the Corporate-theme at MIcroSoft (when the kiddies really Were 'kiddies'?)

May you all find more Worthy windmills to tilt-at: say, A Second Edition of Bertie's Principia?--you know: the tome which veritably drove that fine mind into
something akin to Reptile Repo-syndrome/with prehensile tail emerging from the coccyx,
(but at least, later-on, he could still debate Wittgenstein over similar sorts of evanescent irregularities.)

{sigh} It's fucking-Worse than I'd ~~ guessed: You guys/gals have to Eat this Shit--with no surcease from psychic PAIN!
Gestation of Cranks, codified. It's all 'Orrible!

{{Sob}} ... rhymes with S.O.B. (3-state logic? Yes/No/Maybe ..all ya can do is try stuff n! Times?)
SAVE YOURSELVES! Something less-addictive ... dealin dope? ... peddlin Reverse Mortgages or HST?

I So GLAD I hated Fortran--in time to bail.. before the toxin spread to the bone-marrow.
Lighting a candle for Webvertainers Everywhere. It's the least I can do.