IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why the web sucks

Describing why the Web is horrible is like describing why it’s horrible to drown in an ocean composed of pufferfish that are pregnant with tiny Freddy Kruegers—each detail is horrendous in isolation, but the aggregate sum is delightfully arranged into a hate flower that blooms all year.

https://www.usenix.o...02-08_mickens.pdf
New TIME SINK (so full of funny)
--

Drew
New Aha! at last.. I See
(About as unRosecoloured as it Gets) *Why ... so many of thine cohorts are possessed of damaged jelloware.
Y.P.B. have been subjected to such mental-tortures as make the Original Chinese Water Torture™ seem like a romp in the park at Tivoli, avec fine desserts like rød grød med fløde.

(* Was this really 'his last posting'? I mean.. is he with Kurt Cobain now?)

Obviously no one Could grok-to-fullness that steaming pile of (ever-changing?) (never-performing-as-advertised) cack-code clearly spawned by Nurse Ratchit:
to Keep everyone trying to use it, in Padded-Solitary--maybe for just one? extra [;]

Gotta LOVE almost-standard mode! "Computer 'Science'" == when you Care Enough to Send the Very Beast: into the wild. "Almost-useable??"
"Almost--" (wasn't that the Corporate-theme at MIcroSoft (when the kiddies really Were 'kiddies'?)

May you all find more Worthy windmills to tilt-at: say, A Second Edition of Bertie's Principia?--you know: the tome which veritably drove that fine mind into
something akin to Reptile Repo-syndrome/with prehensile tail emerging from the coccyx,
(but at least, later-on, he could still debate Wittgenstein over similar sorts of evanescent irregularities.)

{sigh} It's fucking-Worse than I'd ~~ guessed: You guys/gals have to Eat this Shit--with no surcease from psychic PAIN!
Gestation of Cranks, codified. It's all 'Orrible!

{{Sob}} ... rhymes with S.O.B. (3-state logic? Yes/No/Maybe ..all ya can do is try stuff n! Times?)
SAVE YOURSELVES! Something less-addictive ... dealin dope? ... peddlin Reverse Mortgages or HST?

I So GLAD I hated Fortran--in time to bail.. before the toxin spread to the bone-marrow.
Lighting a candle for Webvertainers Everywhere. It's the least I can do.

Why the web sucks - (pwhysall) - (2)
         TIME SINK (so full of funny) -NT - (drook)
         Aha! at last.. I See - (Ashton)

It is known desire. They are totally delicious!
65 ms