IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Note the followup if you use Chrome.
http://wonkette.com/...DComment817171897

(Tangentially related: I just found out Chrome, by default, doesn't handle certificate revocations correctly. Anyone using Chrome: if you haven't already, go into the advanced preferences and tick "Check for server certificate revocation". See Certificate Revocation and Heartbleed for more information.)

<sigh>

Cheers,
Scott.
New So Google doesn't understand the implications of...
its own discovery?

Sigh, indeed.
Alex

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

-- Isaac Asimov
New Deliberately turned off as of 2012
https://www.imperial...2/05/crlsets.html

AFAIK, Firefox does not check anymore either. The basic problem is that current infrastructure can't handle the volume to respond in a timely fashion, but there are other problems as well. Some alternatives are being batted around, but so far, they're also full of holes.
New I wonder if "Lifelock" is getting a spike in business... :-(
     Heartbleed and OpenSSL - (folkert) - (27)
         Re: Heartbleed and OpenSSL - (pwhysall) - (6)
             #1353 - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
             Well dammit -NT - (drook)
             It is even more fun than that - (scoenye) - (1)
                 Look for "pacemaker" as related to heartbleed... - (folkert)
             Amazing... - (folkert)
         It now has its own website.. - (Ashton) - (2)
             Most damning point IMO - (drook) - (1)
                 Yes... this. ^^^ -NT - (folkert)
         XKCD is cool today - (drook) - (1)
             wow - (crazy)
         SJMN: White House and NSA deny they knew about it. - (Another Scott) - (10)
             Re: SJMN: White House and NSA deny they knew about it. - (pwhysall) - (9)
                 I find this comment at Wonkette plausible. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     Note the followup if you use Chrome. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         So Google doesn't understand the implications of... - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                             Deliberately turned off as of 2012 - (scoenye) - (1)
                                 I wonder if "Lifelock" is getting a spike in business... :-( -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Hola Peter.. Query: - (Ashton) - (3)
                     Re: Hola Peter.. Query: - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         hehe. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         No they wouldn't ... they've got Policies -NT - (drook)
         And it's exactly as bad as stated. - (pwhysall) - (2)
             Damn! - (a6l6e6x)
             Irony. - (static)
         Possible nasty side effect on Debian if OpenSWAN is used - (scoenye)

You sly ol' iconoclast, you...
53 ms