IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks.. an incisive overview of this phenom.
Her precís does explain (to moi) something of its continuing appeal. It's neither shallow nor ... predictable--both virtues. By comparison.
Alas, (por moi) this series seems to (try-to) limn some sort of overview of/allegory about? all those Uncertainties, clearly in prospect for us all
--that's the Meaning of (genuine) Uncertainty, no?
(And you bloody-well Cannot "limn" THAT!--except as fantasy guesstimation.)

But for those of us who believe that we Are influenced.. in ways we cannot fathom: via the daily impressions we "allow-in", voluntarily most often:
por moi, the [-]s outweigh any fancied [+]s in seeing portrayed the gratuitous, premeditated-Violence of the zeitgeist invented by the author.

At least now, thanks to this fine re- (and pre-)view: I remain dedicated to a continuing ignorance of the ongoing.
But it does deserve a suitable Postlude (here)--some Mahler, I think. Too Many of 'us' shall be Fucked Next via the superstitions and cockamamie religio mindsets(?)
of those who shall, in all likelihood, retard/confound all sincere efforts to deal with Planetary problems, inexorably intensifying
--via this (and n-other mindless forms of) simple Escapism.
It's what we homo-saps Do (instead of Working on tough-shit before us.)

The Real-shit won't be cgi.

New Winter is coming
     Game of Thrones - (crazy) - (19)
         Er, yeah. - (static) - (1)
             when Stephen King crashed and burned - (crazy)
         GRRM needs an editor - (gcareaga) - (12)
             Resurrected? -NT - (crazy)
             You mean an editor he will listen to. -NT - (static)
             I think I'm going into-my-mind re. This-one (too.) - (Ashton) - (7)
                 I've never read him. (Haven't watched the show either.) -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                     Not sure what we are 'missing'--Salon's take: - (Ashton) - (5)
                         People have different tastes, obviously. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Then we both miss: - (Ashton)
                         Yes, uncomfortable parallels over there. But as for his thesis itself... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             mediaeval? -NT - (mmoffitt)
                             Wha was that sound which the immortal-Opus used to limn, - (Ashton)
             He does, and so does S. M. Stirling - (malraux)
             feels like the result of an autocorrecting editor - (crazy)
         Kathleen Geier is a fan. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             Nicely put -NT - (crazy)
             Thanks.. an incisive overview of this phenom. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Winter is coming -NT - (gcareaga)

Better than an iron-shod boot to the head!
94 ms