1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New TBogg's take.
http://www.rawstory....n-who-love-women/

‘Oh no, there goes CEO, go go Mozilla’ – Blue Oyster Cult, sorta

[...]

But most importantly, white conservatives are head-over-heels full-metal-boner in love with the most persecuted group in the history of the universe: white conservatives.

Etc.

Cheers,
Scott.
New And a gay man responds.
The idea of gay people, particularly gay men, as a victim group is so contrary to reality it is no longer sustainable. In economic, political, and cultural clout, gays wield influence way out of proportion to their numbers,...

Link above.
New Oh, bollocks
This is just typical "we white straight English-speaking men are so, so oppressed" bullshit, and you know it.
New Meanwhile, in other controversial areas:
"Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed and sow it everywhere."
--President George Washington, 1794

aka Who won? Sancho Panza or Don Quixote?

Meanwhile..
May teh Gays live 'gayer' [its actual meaning] lives as they accumulate the fruits of Mammon--and 'produce'
a Class of The Rich/but not $$-obsessed
(as already they have?)
And Teach the fucking Crazy-old-white-men-Misers: something New re
What a one can Sanely-do with obscene accumulations of The Means for Doing.

(Yeah.. money corrupts Everything: I give this gender-bending group a 55/45 edge, though.)
I believe that, collectively these folk rate higher in compassion-genes [which we have not ID'd either.]

Carrion--its a %large of what we read in the Noise.

Sullivan defends Eich. - (mmoffitt) - (80)
         Awww - (crazy) - (66)
             Here's a geniune gay perspective for you. - (mmoffitt) - (65)
                 I'm reminded of a certain Anatole France quote... - (Another Scott)
                 Bull**** - (drook) - (63)
                     Both result in children, then? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (62)
                         Reproduction is not a requirement of marriage. -NT - (Another Scott) - (59)
                             Not the point I was addressing. - (mmoffitt)
                             Related: USSC declines review of photography case. - (mmoffitt) - (57)
                                 ahh, so sad - (crazy) - (56)
                                     HA! - (mmoffitt) - (55)
                                         Re: HA! - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                             But in no species does it result in a next generation. HTH. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                 Evolution is driven by genes, not individuals. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                     Wow. Really? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                         If they're not passed on, why do they exist? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                             We're past each other. But, I'll answer. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                 Yeah, we're talking past each other. - (Another Scott)
                                                         howsabout gay male help tend the fire so orc and ug - (boxley)
                                         So what? - (pwhysall) - (46)
                                             Not at all! - (mmoffitt) - (45)
                                                 You miss the point in grand style. - (pwhysall) - (16)
                                                     This has confused me since I was 12. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                                         Taxes and legal rights. - (malraux) - (8)
                                                             And how about ... - (drook)
                                                             Don't know about you, but our taxes went up. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                                 Oh, right. - (malraux) - (5)
                                                                     Bryce is the reason? - (pwhysall)
                                                                     Name calling? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                         "No objection"?!? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                             Maybe one of my posts? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                 Doesn't matter - (crazy)
                                                         Cornerstone cultural significance - (crazy) - (1)
                                                             Heh. - (mmoffitt)
                                                     You know what I find funny? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                         Ahh, default priviledge - (crazy)
                                                         That's because you're the default. - (pwhysall)
                                                         Brendan Fraser movie "School Ties" - (drook)
                                                 The law calls it "marriage" - (drook) - (26)
                                                     Then why isn't my mother called a father? - (mmoffitt) - (25)
                                                         Because she is the birth mother - (drook) - (24)
                                                             rofl. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             Bzzzt. Two daughters. HTH. - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                                                 Maybe you sell yourself short. Maybe not. - (crazy) - (21)
                                                                     ok - (crazy)
                                                                     Interesting question. - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                                                                         not what I asked - (crazy)
                                                                         What's wrong with adoption? -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                                                             game over - (crazy) - (2)
                                                                                 told ya - (crazy)
                                                                                 double post - slow iwethey - (crazy)
                                                                         Hmmm... - (hnick) - (11)
                                                                             Mine doesn't really vary much. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                                                 Call it a flapjack for all of mine... - (hnick) - (2)
                                                                                     Well said. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                     Then we agree, I think. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                 You keep asking this question. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                                                                     Hmmm... - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                                         A few things... - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                                             How can we agree? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                                                 That nitpick is 34,200,00 HTH. -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                                     The nits, they must be picked! -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                     Math is not your strong suit is it? But, no matter. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                         Your objection to, 'taking sex-orientation as any big deal' - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                             I hate to admit it, but you're right. - (mmoffitt)
                                                 Hmm... - (Another Scott)
                         Why do you need the government to recognize that difference? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                             Why do you need the government to say there isn't one? -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Hehe - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Good summary. -NT - (static)
         TBogg's take. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             And a gay man responds. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Oh, bollocks - (pwhysall)
                 Meanwhile, in other controversial areas: - (Ashton)
         nicely countered - (crazy) - (6)
             Reminds me of this - (drook)
             Counter to what? - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 Of course - (drook) - (1)
                     But, you forgot "the sign". :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 There's also a 'fore-runner' Issue: 'DINK's. Way-back. - (Ashton)
             sic the Official SpokesGay on them - (boxley)

Real FORTRAN! Woo-hoo!
331 ms