IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New puppet masters series
a bunch of flics that involved puppets in ww2 that were animated by german gestapo souls, army souls etc. A real nich that was out in early 1997? One of my kids rented it a $1 a day for weeks on end. in frustration for xmas one year I purchased the first 3
iterations puppet master, puppet master 2 and puppet master3 toulons revenge. These flics were not mainstream, only video stores could order them. Since they re-rented the producer sold the copies on vhs for $78 each. I still have the vhs tapes. Buying a beer in a "Caseys" gas station in elk point South Dakota this evening.
Saw a CD on the counter, Puppet Master collection Puppet master version 1-9 $4.99 I have not seen the last four. Purchased. Technology, its is a cool thing
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Waal.. if yer still in Elk Point..
Snag me one, too?
Should be some good angles on a 'gestapo soul' (if that's not a pukka oxymoron.)
You can do a lot with a puppet (especially re. the 'human' ones.)

Law above fear, justice above law, mercy above justice, love above all.
New Re: puppet masters series
http://www.free-tv-v...axis_of_evil.html

This it?
New number 9 of nine, puppetmaster 3 explains the gestapo angle
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     puppet masters series - (boxley) - (3)
         Waal.. if yer still in Elk Point.. - (Ashton)
         Re: puppet masters series - (crazy) - (1)
             number 9 of nine, puppetmaster 3 explains the gestapo angle -NT - (boxley)

The LRPDs come from within, not without.
47 ms