IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Leafs Win!
What a complete collapse from game six in Ottawa. Unbelievable! It was nice to see some actual hockey this round compared to the Islanders match.

Next up Carolina where they have only 4000 real hockey fans (that number showed up at their arena for game six when it was played in Montreal) and probably about half of them were Canadians. This really sucks that the Leafs lose home ice advantage due to the Canes winning their division yet having nine points less than the Leafs. No Saturday night game again this weekend and a Sunday afternoon game at 4pm. How unholy is that?

Good job by the Leafs tonight and hopefully they will carry this forward against a more superior opponent Carolina.
lister
New whats the strategy?
Great game last night but the canes style of play, dump,bump and run is sloppy but effective. I think Joeseph is going to have to pull it up. Since in my mind there is only 6 teams in the NHL with an honorary to the oilers, phillies and st luis I will be pulling for the leafs. Leafs vs Roy, that is a series.
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New Leafs vs. Roy? I don't think so.
Leafs vs. Hasek is what I'm hoping for. Although that would cause major problems in my house: 1 daughter avid Leafs fan, 1 daughter avid Wings fan and daddy who always differs to the Leafs, but loves his Wings too.
New Wasn't just a collapse.
Give the Leafs credit for finally playing good defense. They really shut Alfredsson down. AND IT WAS A MAJOR BENEFIT to have my favorite official, Don Koharski on the ice. I love that guy :-)
     WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Leafs Win! - (lister) - (3)
         whats the strategy? - (boxley) - (1)
             Leafs vs. Roy? I don't think so. - (mmoffitt)
         Wasn't just a collapse. - (mmoffitt)

Most people are well aware that Steven Seagal is a master of martial arts and that his favorite place to find outfits is your grandmother’s tablecloth drawer.
32 ms