IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm not advertising it (currently) but yeah I can do it
Let me look up the coupon codes and I can probably have you set up for the first year for damn-near nothing.
--

Drew
New Good man!
Alex

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

-- Isaac Asimov
New That would be great!
It's Nancy's decision, but she will probably go with anything reasonable and economical. This has been on her wish list for a while.
You can email me at my login here at att.net when you have any details.
Thanks!
Hugh
New Details
http://www.dreamhost...are-our-products/

$8.95 / mo with a 2-year contract. With the coupon code I'll send you it's $97 off of that, so $117.80 for 2 years.

I've got a step-by-step guide on the laptop at home. I'll send it to you tonight.
--

Drew
New Looks good. I'll probaby have some questions...
But I'll try not to be too much of a pest. Thanks again.
New Email sent
--

Drew
New Re: Email sent
Got it. I will talk to her tonight and see about getting started.
I'm assuming that we can shift the domain fairly easily and the move will be fairly seamless from her point of view. Is that a good assumption?
Thanks,
Hugh
New Do not overpromise
Clueless on back end scripts and database connectivity issues, but they always bite you on a host swap. The best thing to do is hope for best, prepare for the worst, and assure her it will be better than the last system when done.

As end user / management, she will find the bugs you miss. Prep her for her role.
New Should be, yes
Part of my normal setup is WordPress. I'm guessing that's not what the site is using now?
--

Drew
New WordPress... Don't know.
I have to talk to her and see what she can tell me. I asked her some time ago if she wanted me to have a look at it and see what kind of code it had and whether I could edit it, she told me she couldn't get into it.
I'll let you know when I have particulars and a game plan.
Thanks again,
Hugh
     Help? - (hnick) - (12)
         Drook set me up on WordPress on DreamHost. - (Another Scott) - (10)
             I'm not advertising it (currently) but yeah I can do it - (drook) - (9)
                 Good man! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 That would be great! - (hnick) - (7)
                     Details - (drook) - (6)
                         Looks good. I'll probaby have some questions... - (hnick) - (5)
                             Email sent -NT - (drook) - (4)
                                 Re: Email sent - (hnick) - (3)
                                     Do not overpromise - (crazy)
                                     Should be, yes - (drook) - (1)
                                         WordPress... Don't know. - (hnick)
         Hola Hugh.. - (Ashton)

Dude, down the hall and to the left. That’s who you want.
64 ms