IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Found a solution
http://www.metaltoad...ext-fit-container

I also discovered the vw measurement that's now available in CSS. Woot!
--

Drew
New Interesting.
I would think it would be annoying to have to whip out javascript to do something that seems like it should be native to CSS. But it must be satisfying to make the page do what you want in spite of the language limitations!

Cheers,
Scott.
New My "solution" needs more work
The script I found assumes there's only a single instance of the element you want to adjust. They should have used an ID instead of a class to make that clear. As written, it adjusts all the elements of that class (makes sense once I figured out why it wasn't working) based on whether the first element fits in its container.

I'll have to build a walker to traverse all the elements and adjust each one individually. That can wait a bit.
--

Drew
New The plot thickens! :)
Alex

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

-- Isaac Asimov
     Need CSS help - (drook) - (15)
         Found a solution - (drook) - (3)
             Interesting. - (Another Scott)
             My "solution" needs more work - (drook) - (1)
                 The plot thickens! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Instead of floating - (scoenye) - (10)
             DUDE! YES! - (drook) - (9)
                 Yay! - (scoenye) - (8)
                     Not sure what bulge you mean? -NT - (drook) - (7)
                         Re: Not sure what bulge you mean? - (scoenye) - (6)
                             The height, yes ... but you mentioned width vs max-width? -NT - (drook) - (5)
                                 Ah. No, different bulge. - (scoenye) - (4)
                                     I don't see that happening in Firefox - (drook) - (3)
                                         Hmmm... - (scoenye)
                                         't was an artefact. The saved page used a different font. - (scoenye) - (1)
                                             Cool, thanks for the follow-up -NT - (drook)

Option #2, encourage death sports amongst the vegetarian crowd.
54 ms