IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, religion aside, I'd guess that many species are today
preparing an Ultimatum for You:

Go back to vegetarianism. We give you 6 months to adapt your wienie immune system, then:
We Know where you Live and we have armed Bears--try eating one of those, bi-ped omnivore.

The Animuls (we don't spel so gud, but we bite well.)
New Ultimatum?
No way they could get that together. Half of them would be eaten by the other half before they could sign, and the other half would be fighting over who gets to eat who next.

You'd have better luck getting a half dozen Syrian revolutionary groups to agree on a new constitution.

Armed Bears? Fine with me, I'm armed for bear. The main problem with bears is they're major carriers of trichinosis - you have to cook bear meat fairly well done (same with lions, tigers, walrus and wild horses).
     Divorce Orthodox Jewry style - (boxley) - (21)
         Christians (especially Catholics) could take a lesson -NT - (drook) - (1)
             Yes. - (static)
         Amazing - (crazy)
         Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
         I've often thought if I ever found the need to embrace - (mmoffitt) - (16)
             better practice your spitting :-) -NT - (boxley)
             start studying - (crazy)
             Oy vey! :) - (a6l6e6x)
             No way whatever would I ever do that! - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                 Well, religion aside, I'd guess that many species are today - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Ultimatum? - (Andrew Grygus)
                 All that said. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                     I consider a serious flaw. - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                         Similarly: - (malraux)
                         Yup: Growing up, stepping outta the Kindergarden of Eden. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                             I read one where Lucifer was the good guy - (drook) - (5)
                                 Didn't Twain write something like that? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                     Nope, not that - (drook) - (3)
                                         Smart spiders! ... hmmmm - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             saw a paragraph on that today - (boxley)
                                         Mmmmmm. Soylent green is spiders! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Determined absurdity.
72 ms