IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks.. memorable indeed
I'm pretty sure I heard the original en passant, and was sufficiently intrigued to carry-on..
But these kids are bringing precision and skill way-beyond their pay-grade; you can see each's utter full-Attention.

Nice find. (Let's aim that pianist --> some Chopin. Schubert Etudes ... for a change-up?)
New Whoops! Wrong link
https://www.youtube....tch?v=ZxODzxY6AvI

This one.
--

Drew
New As you think: Pianist? WTF?
New Wow! two winners.. If Les Paul had had this techno
--probably by now we'd have become so jaded that there'd never be a Solo again, just self-octets.

Jeez, if I had had that [What's a 'computer'?/What is this "soft?"-ware thing??] ... ...
I coulda freaked out the whole neighborhood with just Taps!
(We were surrounded by mil. retirees. Sometimes we did trios of bugle calls, just because.)
Tattoo is particularly melodious and lends to rhythm/tempo changes and like that.

Anyway, thanks for a great demo of just what you can do, when you can hit the right keys--midstream
--and perfectly synchronize with any variation you fancy.
Now I ... wish I'd stayed in practice :-/

One prescient feature though, of the dark-Ages << transistors:
Music Minus One, a record factory, produced lots of works, (including the difficult Arban stuff)
with piano or orchestra, but sans the Soloist==>YOU<
ie Embarrass Self. Then get better, sans the jeers n'snickers.. especially! from fellow callow-yout.

New His channel is deep with amazing stuff
--

Drew
New Neat.
According to a comment, he's using a Waves Renaissance software package.

http://www.waves.com.../renaissance-maxx

It's almost cheap enough to grab a copy to play with, but then I looked at the various Plug-ins and Bundles and quickly saw that could become a black hole of time and money.

Over the years, when I'm bored, I've toyed with the idea of getting a Yamaha keyboard with decent key action to play with (e.g. I'd love to be able to play the piano bits from "Love Reign O'er Me" - http://www.youtube.c...o3M_Hw&feature=kp ), but maybe something like this with a simpler keyboard makes more sense. Ah, someday when the hours are longer...

Amazing what he was able to do in that quick little live demo!

Thanks.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Reminds me of a Mark Twain quote
It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
--

Drew
New An Honest writer! verily was he.
New Nice, appreciated.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     For Scott and Ashton - (drook) - (9)
         Thanks.. memorable indeed - (Ashton) - (8)
             Whoops! Wrong link - (drook) - (7)
                 As you think: Pianist? WTF? -NT - (crazy)
                 Wow! two winners.. If Les Paul had had this techno - (Ashton) - (1)
                     His channel is deep with amazing stuff -NT - (drook)
                 Neat. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Reminds me of a Mark Twain quote - (drook) - (1)
                         An Honest writer! verily was he. -NT - (Ashton)
                 Nice, appreciated. -NT - (malraux)

Here we have a game that combines the charm of a Pentagon briefing with the excitement of double-entry bookkeeping. I don't get it.
85 ms