IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New In a recent sermon, Pastor Boykin draws
...upon St. Paul's Epistle to the Crips:
The Lord is a warrior and in Revelation 19 is says when he comes back, he's coming back as what? A warrior. A might warrior leading a mighty army, riding a white horse with a blood-stained white robe ... I believe that blood on that robe is the blood of his enemies 'cause he's coming back as a warrior carrying a sword.

And I believe now - I've checked this out - I believe that sword he'll be carrying when he comes back is an AR-15.

Now I want you to think about this: where did the Second Amendment come from? ... From the Founding Fathers, it's in the Constitution. Well, yeah, I know that. But where did the whole concept come from? It came from Jesus...
For them as don't remember the name, this is a former US Army General (and Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence during the Cheney Shogunate) who made the news a decade ago when he said, anent one of our wicked Musulman foes appealing to Allah for protection, "Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol."

More here:

http://www.rightwing...-15-assault-rifle

praising god and passing the hollow-points,
New To quote Ashton, "Let Us Prey!"
Alex

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

-- Isaac Asimov
New You left out the money quote
And the sword today is an AR-15, so if you don't have one, go get one. You're supposed to have one. It's biblical.

Not "you're allowed" or "you're encouraged" ... but "you're supposed to have one".

"Boggle" doesn't even come close.
--

Drew
New So much for turning the other cheek, eh?
     In a recent sermon, Pastor Boykin draws - (rcareaga) - (3)
         To quote Ashton, "Let Us Prey!" -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         You left out the money quote - (drook)
         So much for turning the other cheek, eh? -NT - (pwhysall)

When you just can't miss an opportunity to belabor the obvious.
38 ms