IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If you're going to San Fransisco.....

"I live in a new gilded age in a golden city. But sometimes the cracks show, even here. The façade crumbles and you find yourself naked, in solitary confinement, in a wretched, feces-stained prison."

https://medium.com/h...arts/9f53ef6a1c10
New tl;ra (read anyway)
--

Drew
New Then there's Oakland: New Surveillance testing-ground
https://medium.com/p/db4f129a7177

Seems that, in both cases [of deterioration, whatever the invented euphemisms]
the New Techno is more a cause than amelioration of the accumulated problems
[of Income disparity-to-the-MAX.]

We're drowning in re-mixed infinite databases, while the OBVIOUS is forever drowned
by the deliberate noise: Get Rich People paying the kind of tax rates we had when last..
our floating-crap-game at least kept most people fed, clothed and EVEN:
with some sort of reliable pension, once the Masters of Mammon had taken their huge Vigorish
--(after owning a half-of all waking hours, for 30-40 years.)

We're no longer 'pathetic'; we're preposterous.
New what happened to that poor lad was not right
however his tone of privilege may not have helped his cause. Here in the local facilites screaming for a doctor does send you to the medical cells, which are padded. You are already in coveralls so no need to strip. You will be visited Monday thru friday 9-5 by someone vaguely medical and only they can release you from that cell.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New That's been nagging at me
The tone of privilege, yes, but also the almost willful naiveté. He talks about serving in Afghanistan and other trouble spots, yet wants to claim he was operating in a state of shock because he saw someone who flipped off a bike.

Get angry with the cops for abusing their authority, sure, but the "I couldn't believe what was happening" attitude comes off as forced.

No, I'm not blaming the victim or excusing the cops. What he did in the moment might have been perfectly reasonable. But to write it the way he did after the fact rings slightly hollow to me.
--

Drew
     In GA.. a WII remote-in-hand==shot-dead by cop - (Ashton) - (5)
         If you're going to San Fransisco..... - (dmcarls) - (4)
             tl;ra (read anyway) -NT - (drook)
             Then there's Oakland: New Surveillance testing-ground - (Ashton)
             what happened to that poor lad was not right - (boxley) - (1)
                 That's been nagging at me - (drook)

Let's defend ourselves with a bunch of convertible tanks!
80 ms