IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Iraq joins the list...
http://www.nytimes.c...pils.html?hp&_r=0

BAGHDAD — A group of Sunni militants attending a suicide bombing training class at a camp north of Baghdad were killed on Monday when their commander unwittingly conducted a demonstration with a belt that was packed with explosives, army and police officials said.

:-/

Cheers,
Scott.
New Now, where is that Darwin award?
Alex

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

-- Isaac Asimov
New Iraq when granpa invites you to pull his finger, decline
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New They meant well.. do they still get the virgins?
Digital Logic ... it is Everywhen.
(When shall we try George Boole/posthumously? ... for his crimes of catalyzing so much er, language murder.)
New No, they get to tour with Jeff Dunham...
New Wait.. Charlie McCarthy died. Wouldn't they tour with him?
     Iraq joins the list... - (Another Scott) - (5)
         Now, where is that Darwin award? -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Iraq when granpa invites you to pull his finger, decline -NT - (boxley)
         They meant well.. do they still get the virgins? - (Ashton) - (2)
             No, they get to tour with Jeff Dunham... -NT - (scoenye) - (1)
                 Wait.. Charlie McCarthy died. Wouldn't they tour with him? -NT - (Ashton)

One man's dream is another man's eternal nightmare.
41 ms