IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I found it, but it shouldn't have been so hard
I'm imagining the pitch meeting with the web design firm. "So we're introducing a brand new type of device no one had ever seen before. What we want to do is NOT show the actual product until people have drilled down at least three levels in the navigation."
--

Drew
New If'n you don't have to work for it..
>you're< not ready for the insanely-great debounced pogo-stick!
(at $5K+?
... didn't actually get to that level of infotainment.)
(and it doesn't even have air-bags?)

Must be Lots of disposable-cash out there.. when you consider what a small, used, well-designed motorcycle can be snagged for.
Or a e- bicycle with 10 mi. range--'course you Do have to keep these upright sans a gyro.
(Wonder what its rotating mass is; then gyro total weight w/electronics--for a ~160# humanoid.)

Altogether ... weird, no? Still it's better Valuez than say, another Rolex.
New Re: Still it's better Valuez than say, another Rolex.
Well, with a name like Ryno, no self respecting Repo would buy it! Can't be supporting any Ryno!

Oh, wait! That's not RINO. :)
Alex

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

-- Isaac Asimov
New or a road ready legend car
http://www.racingjun...Legend-Coupe.html
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     RYNO Motors - Electric unicycle motorcycle. - (Another Scott) - (8)
         A one-wheeled Segway? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Seems like it. - (Another Scott)
         Gah! Holy over-produced website, Batman! - (drook) - (5)
             Re: Gah! Holy over-produced website, Batman! - (malraux) - (4)
                 I found it, but it shouldn't have been so hard - (drook) - (3)
                     If'n you don't have to work for it.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Re: Still it's better Valuez than say, another Rolex. - (a6l6e6x)
                         or a road ready legend car - (boxley)

Absorbant and yellow and porous is he!
38 ms