IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New just unpacked my 50" Sceptre TV
1920x1080 resolution 1080p good enough for the office where I can listen to hockey while I am working
$399.00 delivered from walmart. Impressive for the price
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New $399? Holy crap.
And you need that to "listen to hockey"?
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook Feb. 5, 2014, 04:49:28 PM EST
New Re: $399? Holy crap.
well I watch it at night, day games are repeats so its just background noise like pawn stars. http://www.walmart.c...LED-HDTV/27678567
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New How are you watching?
Center Ice, Gamecenter or Hockeystreams?
New daytime css plays the previous nights games
nightime whatever nvc sports or the nhl channel has it on
New Well, I can't thank you enough
for introducing me to hockeystreams. So, thanks again!
     just unpacked my 50" Sceptre TV - (boxley) - (5)
         $399? Holy crap. - (drook) - (4)
             Re: $399? Holy crap. - (boxley) - (3)
                 How are you watching? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     daytime css plays the previous nights games - (boxley) - (1)
                         Well, I can't thank you enough - (mmoffitt)

Quite another Theatre of operations.
99 ms