IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Do we not wish we could flay certain Congress Pro-
Streetwalkers with such panache (including quotes of Seneca or maybe *Atticus Finch?)
Best way to clear the air is to have it all out in the open.

Thanks.. forgot about TTAC, since the implosion of Farago (so near-to farrago) .. no idea how it's morphed since.
Have forgotten what the brouhaha was re Farago; did I miss anything gory/entertaining?
But with calyumnists like Baruth (so near-to 'Baruch' !?) maybe I'll drop in a bit.

From first reply: 'When the Levee Breaks' https://www.youtube....tch?v=WbrjRKB586s
(from which ensues: "This song alone is better than the whole rolling stones and the who put together. Yep.")

Some pretty decent rebuttals amidst more than I want to know about Porsche (except maybe the apparently super-rethought 911 of Singer.)
That's the sort of craftsmanship I can always appreciate--at requisite $distance..
(At least got to drive a cherry 912 home, once.. modest Pwr/Wt but all that Porsche handling/lore.
And it was BRG! to boot.. British Racing Green

New uh, no not even close
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     Entertaining rant on Porsche "trucks" on TTAC. - (Another Scott) - (3)
         If any article was a poster-child... - (static)
         Do we not wish we could flay certain Congress Pro- - (Ashton) - (1)
             uh, no not even close -NT - (boxley)

So, what we gonna do tonight, Bwain?
32 ms