IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Can't get Kitten Bowl!
(without some $stupid Add-on with 20 channels worse-then-useless! Comcast: the epitome of Murican mediocrity/monopoly-greed everywhere.)

{{sigh}}

And exploring "The Hallmark Channel" (for a stream, say?) is an exercise in 100% pukka Corporate-speak of the most unctuous-while-useless time-wasting.
All these droids could manage via Intarweb was a few seconds of cat-prep cuteness/sans any mention of the thought of.. What About The Web? ..retards.

(Now if.. anyone here, as uninterested in Superbowl as I.. should have hit the Record button? I'd pay for a DVD of this zen-escape-from Murican Tee Vee Boob-tubery. Anyone?)

.When I am elected National TV Overlord ... well, you know.

New Does this work?
http://www.hallmarkc...tenbowl/kittencam

You might need to rewind it.

(I have it running, but nothing much is happening.)

HTH!

Cheers,
Scott.
New Thanks, but no..
It's just the few-seconds snippet of the ad for the event--clearly they never intended to make that available on web. Go to their alleged 'stream'
--get just a repeat of the few seconds..

(And I'm not about to buy the 'package' for Hallmark aka when you care enough to sent the very Beast cha. cha. cha.)

Ah well, have seen cats. Hallmark may be doing well-enough selling bathos, not to much worry about pissing-off web folk. So far..
In olden days... Hallmark Hall of Fame produced some superb dramas, nary a clinker. Would think that expertise valuable in 2014;
maybe their CIEIO is stuck in a time-warp.
     Can't get Kitten Bowl! - (Ashton) - (2)
         Does this work? - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Thanks, but no.. - (Ashton)

The sleek race lines of an outhouse standing on a garbage scow.
41 ms