IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Kathleen Geier on latest allegations against Woody Allen...
http://www.washingto...s_an_op048892.php

A thoughtful piece.

:-(

Cheers,
Scott.
New woody allen has been stealing air for a long time
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Strange that there was no mentionn of Soon-Yi Previn.
Until one gets into the comments, that is.

So, it looks like Allen Stewart Konigsberg renamed himself Woody because that's what he had when he saw little girls. How twisted is that!

Alex

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

-- Isaac Asimov
New <expletive deleted>
Fuck Woody Allen. At this point it's pretty clear he's a scumbag.
New 2647 Comments (so far) at NYT
--some eloquent, some picking-'sides' ... won't run the gamut; that would take til March..
The conspiracy-theories depicting a cabal of Mia, daughter et al -vs- a preponderance of the evidence ...
seem typical of such matters, so disregard. Quantity of opinions !== Quality.

(This juxtaposed with Freedom Riders: American Experience currently On-Air--Real Murican History
--and a meme about HItler 'loving' his little dog, Blondi, for some perspective on Events of uncommon egregiousness.)
We're chock-full of these.
He grew up immersed in Murican hypocrisy--as an OK Way to 'succeed'--just don't get caught supersedes any actual ethics.

Occam's Razor says: LOTS of 'famous Muricans' (Chainsaw Al Dunlap and various other CIEIOs) ARE despicable persons;
Bizness ethics is manifestly an oxymoron, as is any supposition about Character re artists or bus-drivers, whether rich ones like Woody
--also bizness/profit/fame oriented--or just your local creep. So THIS creep ought to be, formally, toast, in any rational next.
But in this Age of (among other titles) Irrationality, wtf Knoze?

(Por moi, have seen 0 of his opera since the first/early classics; I share with many of the NYT respondents..
my early noticing of an über-perversity to his entire shtik,
a 'persona' unconvincing as it was indistinguishable from that of any old creep I might have encountered.)

The sucker has sufficient chutzpah to shrug-off this (merely latest) exposure; hard to imagine him fessing-up to anything. Guess we'll see..
Worst, for him? Perpetual, simple SHUN??

Kathleen Geier on latest allegations against Woody Allen... - (Another Scott) - (4)
         woody allen has been stealing air for a long time -NT - (boxley)
         Strange that there was no mentionn of Soon-Yi Previn. - (a6l6e6x)
         <expletive deleted> - (jake123)
         2647 Comments (so far) at NYT - (Ashton)

It's like reading nadsat, only without the clarity.
72 ms