1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New There is NO security out there
It is merely a game of CYA.

So, here's what you need to do.

Have separate linked bank accounts.

You need a primary and a secondary checking, and another for savings. Each checking account has its own visa/debit card. Put your paycheck in the primary and/or savings. Use the secondary for bill paying. The primary card can be used to access all accounts, the secondary can be used ONLY to access the secondary account.

Place money into the secondary account as needed to cover your bills and spending money. Use it for whatever. NEVER use the primary card except to control the money transfers at a mac machine in your bank. If you are foolish enough to use online banking, and use a windows box for that, all bets are off.

When your secondary account is nailed, get a new card for that, invalidating the previous card with minimal hassle. If you insist on setting up recurring payments, get an additional secondary account for those as well, but try to minimize the number of vendors you give it to since you will have to call them all and change it if that account gets nailed.
New I throw paypals bill me later service
in front of all of that as well. Anyplace that takes paypal gets paid thru bill me later, I see what is going on and paypall only gets close to my low balance payall account
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     One for Greg: CW - Does PCI Compliance mean anything? - (Another Scott) - (7)
         Does PCI Compliance mean anything? - (boxley) - (1)
             Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Sure. It means you can accept credit cards. -NT - (drook)
         Nope - (crazy) - (3)
             Thanks. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 There is NO security out there - (crazy) - (1)
                     I throw paypals bill me later service - (boxley)

The Food icon is not food.
68 ms