IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Kids these days..... they're so lazy. (wink)
New Xackly; nothing to wink about! Grumble grumble grumble gr...
New *chuckle*
Haven't had access to II for so long that I feel disconnected from the group. How's things for you these days?
New About par for the course; work work work, waste...
...far too much time on-line, yadda yadda, what else is new?

More interesting question: How are things with *you*, nowadays? Especially given, as you say, you "haven't had access to II for so long" -- how come? Are you here to stay, now? Etc, etc -- update us!

BTW, were you being gracious, or did you just miss the rejoinder I left myself open to: "No, I meant *you*, Conrad, you lazy bastard -- too lazy to cut'n'paste Peter's URL into an address line!" ? :-)
   Christian R. Conrad
Of course, who am I to point fingers? I'm in the "Information Technology" business, prima facia evidence that there's bats in the bell tower.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=27764|Andrew Grygus]
New SS,DD
More interesting question: How are things with *you*, nowadays? Especially given, as you say, you "haven't had access to II for so long" -- how come? Are you here to stay, now? Etc, etc -- update us!

Same Shit, Different Day.

Working 3 part-time jobs just to pay the bills at this point. No permanent placement in sight for over a year now. Tired all the time. 1 day off a week. Not getting enough sleep on a weekly (forget about daily) basis. You know, the usual crap. ;-)

Actually, I do have access to II, but not during the day. Only time I have to get into II is at night and usually all the fun people (like you, Peter, Scott, etc.) are in bed or elsewhere. I can get the ocassional web access during the day on Tuesdays, but telnetting is out of the question. Firewalls here are very restrictive.

The few times I've checked who's been on II, it's usually been noone at all, so I don't bother to log in.

BTW, were you being gracious, or did you just miss the rejoinder I left myself open to: "No, I meant *you*, Conrad, you lazy bastard -- too lazy to cut'n'paste Peter's URL into an address line!" ? :-)

No, just too out of practice and brain-dead these days to think of those snappy comebacks. Besides, I think if you're going to post a link, you should make it clickable in the first place.

Call me a cranky old bastard..... on second thought; don't you even think about it, you cranky old bastard. ;-)
     TWiki Plug - (pwhysall) - (6)
         WTF is up - Have you forgotten how to write a proper link?!? -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
             Kids these days..... they're so lazy. (wink) -NT - (n3jja) - (4)
                 Xackly; nothing to wink about! Grumble grumble grumble gr... -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     *chuckle* - (n3jja) - (2)
                         About par for the course; work work work, waste... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             SS,DD - (n3jja)

G'day, mate, throw another Mozart on the harpsichord!
85 ms