IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Justified
US Marshal shoots a bad guy in Miami under questionable circumstances, is remanded to the White Trash Mountains of Kentucky, where he was raised. Complications follow. Well-scripted, well-acted, well worth anyone's attention. First four seasons free for "Amazon Prime" members. Five stars. Run, do not walk, to follow up RC's recommendation. Really.

cordially,
New Concurrance
This was a pleasant surprise to me. Better written than most and a slew of actors who mostly fall into the good column.

Another "police" show I've caught recently is True Detective (HBO) that looks to be absolutely compelling. Very good writing and a couple stars with deserved A-list creds make it a gem.
I think the single most compelling piece of evidence for global warming is that Fox News viewers think it's a hoax.
New Watched the first season, loved it
Somewhere during season 2 we lost interest. Can't remember why.
--

Drew
New Season 2
I felt, on the contrary, that the series hit its stride with the second season. Margo Martindale's performance as criminal matriarch Maggs Bennett, a kind of Appalachian Vito Corleone, was glorious.

cordially,
New I suspect it was a scheduling thing
Probably on when we had something else going on.
--

Drew
New We agree on something else, I see. ;0)
New fire down below producer wants their script back :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     Justified - (rcareaga) - (6)
         Concurrance - (Silverlock)
         Watched the first season, loved it - (drook) - (2)
             Season 2 - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 I suspect it was a scheduling thing - (drook)
         We agree on something else, I see. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
         fire down below producer wants their script back :-) -NT - (boxley)

G'day, mate, throw another Mozart on the harpsichord!
49 ms