IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's it uncouth to quote yourself?
I've said this before about Jesus. I'd say it applies to Mozart, too:

The most powerful man in the world was assassinated in broad daylight, in front of thousands of witnesses, caught on film, and just 50 years later we can't agree on what happened. Do we really think we're going to prove who did what to whom over two centuries ago?

(Substitute "millennia" for Jesus.)
--

Drew
New Sadly-so.. but dunnit-still Piss Ya Off? (anyway)
s'OK to quote-self: if it's been Certified by the GRR/LRPD Selection Committee.. and maybe a few alternatives,
like ... npr Says You!

;^>

As to poor J.C.: the Man said some profound things, (even sans the metaphysical) ... some recycled/some original:
Then 2K years of the serial-telephone-game got us where we are today.

I am patient. I await Wolfgang's Rising from the Grave WITH HIS HARPSICHORD! (in-tune.)
(This event would stifle at least a Trillion no-longer-relevant Words, too: Win/Win)

..but I Never SAID AshtoKnoppix, dammit!
New Harpsichord? Didn't he play the pianoforte?
I don't recall a single harpsichord piece by Mozart.
New Didn't he play the pianoforte? ... That, too:
https://www.youtube....tch?v=cDjaf8zUOtY
http://www.last.fm/m...d+&+K+381+&+K+358

(There's more.)
Dunno what his personal pref. was, but as composer he obviously had to know all the instruments, though not play each 'superbly'.
(But cannot imagine his harpsichord technique to have been other than virtuoso-grade.)

We'll See:
When He Comes Back!!!!ONE11
     SC Christian School 4th grade Science test - (Ashton) - (21)
         Wow. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
             Have friends in Asheville - (Ashton) - (19)
                 The Outer Banks are a weird place - (drook)
                 Asheville's where my daughter is. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                     New York, for one -NT - (drook) - (4)
                         Okay, but New York's not in the South. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             yeah, south floriduh doesn't count -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 South Florida is Yankee and Cuba land. - (a6l6e6x)
                         Ohio for another. -NT - (folkert)
                     "Somewhat Bohemian" . - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
                         Indeed, that last.. While 'Amadeus' was largely fiction - (Ashton) - (10)
                             And Salieri got a bad rap. - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                                 There is a heap of counterpoint, though - (Ashton) - (8)
                                     Beethoven, during his lifetime . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                                         All-in-all it is bloody-Annoying! (all the faux-tales..) - (Ashton) - (6)
                                             Umm . . . about that "mass grave". - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                 Even so, you are better informed than I - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                     It's it uncouth to quote yourself? - (drook) - (3)
                                                         Sadly-so.. but dunnit-still Piss Ya Off? (anyway) - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                             Harpsichord? Didn't he play the pianoforte? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                                 Didn't he play the pianoforte? ... That, too: - (Ashton)

TI BASIC READY
86 ms