IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New New York, for one
--

Drew
New Okay, but New York's not in the South. ;0)
New yeah, south floriduh doesn't count
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New South Florida is Yankee and Cuba land.
Crackers need not apply. :)
Alex

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

-- Isaac Asimov
New Ohio for another.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
     SC Christian School 4th grade Science test - (Ashton) - (21)
         Wow. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
             Have friends in Asheville - (Ashton) - (19)
                 The Outer Banks are a weird place - (drook)
                 Asheville's where my daughter is. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                     New York, for one -NT - (drook) - (4)
                         Okay, but New York's not in the South. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                             yeah, south floriduh doesn't count -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                 South Florida is Yankee and Cuba land. - (a6l6e6x)
                         Ohio for another. -NT - (folkert)
                     "Somewhat Bohemian" . - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
                         Indeed, that last.. While 'Amadeus' was largely fiction - (Ashton) - (10)
                             And Salieri got a bad rap. - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                                 There is a heap of counterpoint, though - (Ashton) - (8)
                                     Beethoven, during his lifetime . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
                                         All-in-all it is bloody-Annoying! (all the faux-tales..) - (Ashton) - (6)
                                             Umm . . . about that "mass grave". - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                                 Even so, you are better informed than I - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                     It's it uncouth to quote yourself? - (drook) - (3)
                                                         Sadly-so.. but dunnit-still Piss Ya Off? (anyway) - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                             Harpsichord? Didn't he play the pianoforte? - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                                 Didn't he play the pianoforte? ... That, too: - (Ashton)

Paranoimia!
50 ms