IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ya ever stop to think that it is anger at party in power
that flips the seating? It was the anger against the democrats that put the repos in charge not redistricting
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New It wasn't one thing.
Lots of people were angry that the Republicans blew up the economy. Lots of people were angry that a black man had been elected president.

Without the way that DeLay and his compatriots changed district lines in 2010, the damage would have been less.

Cheers,
Scott.
     For those who deem it a duty to talk to RWNJs - (Ashton) - (22)
         Re: For those who deem it a duty to talk to RWNJs - (pwhysall) - (11)
             Thanks. - (Ashton) - (10)
                 Re: Thanks. - (pwhysall) - (9)
                     Wretched.. that the homogenization (all issues) has spread - (Ashton) - (8)
                         I am less pessimistic - (pwhysall) - (6)
                             Do you have periodic "redistricting" to scramble the deck? - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                 Not really - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                     That map is entirely too reasonable -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                         Same thing happens in Oz, too. - (static)
                                 ya ever stop to think that it is anger at party in power - (boxley) - (1)
                                     It wasn't one thing. - (Another Scott)
                         Also, on the subject of The Right In Britain - (pwhysall)
         A microscopic fraction of people are paid for comments. - (Another Scott) - (9)
             Re: If logic and evidence could convince people, ... - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 I blame the wimmens. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     Yup, it's the women. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         What are they guarding it *from*? - (drook) - (1)
                             Yup, you got it. - (Andrew Grygus)
                 I always preferred Yates' formulation of that: - (jake123)
             Proving a negative.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Good point. But... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Think you're right about the Kochs - (Ashton)

Meta-Admin Notice: You Sillies
63 ms