1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Density
>>> " ARE these mofos fucking-DENSER ...."

Some are pretty dense.

[...]

"You may not be able to use a hearse because the casket won't fit. We've used everything from wagons to flatbed trucks to fire trucks,"

[...]

http://america.aljaz...oesnotfitall.html

Everything in moderation. (Oscar Wilde)
New Heh.. Oscar also said, 'I have the simplest of tastes
I am always satisfied with the best."

As-to 'one-size-fits all' countermanded by 'size-isn't Everything' and the other nonsense koans of the previous Murican-dream-state:

Whatever happened to, Live fast, die young and have a good-looking corpse' ?
[Minimal Brownie points for Source.. what with Google and other brain-replacements du jour.]
Besides, dying-huge is at least consistent with the lifelong demand for more-More-MORE..
Collect infinite-stuff/collect infinite-avoirdupois ... what could go wrong?

(Wise words from the casket-maker--is anyone Listening?)
I also realize that it's no simple matter to discover why a particular person has morphed in this direction, but a few up-close and personal contacts suggest that that old bugaboo, ~"unresolved personal difficulties" is apt to be a large part--whereas (I gather) there remain some genetic-factors as have not fallen-out from all the Genome brouhaha, as just might make this condition inevitable, unless (?) actively countered by an arduous attack on ... (appetite?) from many directions.
Judgmentalism sucks as much here as it does in all far-Rightful slogans about anything.

Then there's the shitty Corporate mega-tons of food-like substances and other bizness-related ethics-free preying on the unsuspecting. Buy ya can't Fuck with THIS Free-Market, now can ya?
But as to, Mine's BIGGER and the greed-heads who spawn in that pond? Logic, reason, ridicule etc. appear to have failed miserably, thus
I no verbs.

(Cancer.. also makes everything Bigger--we have all the slogans we need; guess words fail.)
Incarceration, then?? You can spend 40 yrs in stir, for having a 'personal' supply of a material which helps you escape the fact of living within a doomed tribe/culture.

We can lock-up any perp for dope but not for greed (or avoirdupois ... yet.)
Cthulhu Bless Murica--that could do it.

:-0

See ya on the Barricades, so long as I have a Loge seat, Fiji water on-tap and a Get-Out-of-Jail card ... signed/Notarized/plasticized: by the A. G.
'Course if they shoot first...
     Monsanto’s scary new scheme: Why does it really want - (Ashton) - (6)
         The schadenfreude would be great ... - (drook) - (5)
             Yeah.. at core.. it Does seem the vulture-System designers, - (Ashton) - (4)
                 I've recommended "Empires of Food" before - (drook) - (3)
                     Within that last.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Density - (dmcarls) - (1)
                             Heh.. Oscar also said, 'I have the simplest of tastes - (Ashton)

Windows - nice body, scrambled brains. It's Jennifer Aniston!
61 ms