IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New thank you President Obama
was taking a break and taking a lookahead on how much I am going to have to scrape up for the IRS in January. Found section 179 of the tax code that the President had pushed for and signed into law. Apparently the entire amount of my 2013 F150 STX I bought to give my business some gravitas is deductible against this years net as well as my rx7. Both vehicles are the exclusive use of the business as I still have the 2005 van and 1985 f150 and the cougar for exclusive personal use. Although I have disagreed with many of the policies of this administration, this one I applaud. Might even get a refund!
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Having a {{sniff}} Sad.. fer ya..
This spoils yer near-100% volumes-of-vituperative anti-Veneration of the viper!!

Surely you won't Accept this unearned-Windfall--on Principle!?...

Oh well--even a stopped clock is..
New callem as I see them
that action helped me, so will present proper thanks
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     thank you President Obama - (boxley) - (2)
         Having a {{sniff}} Sad.. fer ya.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             callem as I see them - (boxley)

A poodle is literally a wolf in sheep's clothing.
55 ms