IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's the way of the world. :-(
Bought any T-shirts (undershirts) recently? It's the same thing.

I "had" to buy my last ones from Nordstrom as I was so sick of Hanes and FotL and the like shrinking 2 sizes or disintegrating after a few washings.

If one is willing to pay 2-5x what one thinks one "should", one can still get good quality. Otherwise, well, someone is making a lot of money on the sale, and it's not the US (or Bangladeshi) workers.

:-(

Smart of you to plan ahead!

Cheers,
Scott.
New There's been a price crash on quite a lot of things.
One of Australia's lower priced department stores now sources quite a lot of clothes that it can sell for a pittance. It was such a price drop they could use astonished shoppers for their ad campaign!

However, quality has suffered. Second-hand clothing store ("op shops") are finding people are donating used clothing that is now almost literally falling apart instead of garments that still have a decent amount of years still in them.

Wade.
Just Add Story http://justaddstory.wordpress.com/
New anymore I buy that stuff no name at fleamarkets
much better quality, source central and south america
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     Land's End - (rcareaga) - (18)
         It's the way of the world. :-( - (Another Scott) - (2)
             There's been a price crash on quite a lot of things. - (static)
             anymore I buy that stuff no name at fleamarkets - (boxley)
         just purchased a new pair of redwing hiking boots - (boxley)
         Hadn't realized that Sears bought Lands End - (Ashton)
         Yep, they've gone "down the tubes". - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             LL Bean - (rcareaga)
         Re: "Land's End" - (malraux) - (10)
             Sing him the balad of the Edmond Fitzgerald! - (a6l6e6x)
             Yabut.. the quintessential 'Lands End', historically - (Ashton) - (8)
                 Lake Tahoe is a puddle - (malraux) - (2)
                     Russkies overshadow both locales: largest clean-water Lake - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Yep, that's a big one too -NT - (malraux)
                 Land's End and John O'Groats... - (pwhysall) - (4)
                     Fascinating.. we are Sooo jaded. - (Ashton)
                     if I was giving travel advice to kewl uk destinations - (boxley) - (2)
                         A hike up Mam Tor in Pennines.. for necessary exercise.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                             I'm going to photograph waterfalls today - (pwhysall)

I seem to remember a rather Stupid rendition sometime back.
78 ms