IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Myself, I think
...that Madison would regard Woolsey as far worse than the worst of George III's ministers. Do we not submit in America today to usurpations of our personal liberties on a scale undreamt of by the despots of that distant century? Regarding "sacred honor," the notion that Madison would be unable to distinguish between fidelity to the principles of the Constitution and the legalese of security boilerplate extorted by an instrument of naked tyranny, as he would certainly have regarded the NSA—well, it is to laugh. I'm a little disappointed,

cordially,
New I'm good at doing that (disappointment) these days. :-/
New they have pills for that :-)
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Indeed.
http://wikiality.wik...t_Pharmaceuticals

;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Kings Berserxes and Truthonidas feel your pain
They too are impaled on the Horns-of-a-Dilemma.
(I am told that this is quite uncomfortable if the Dilemma is full-grown.)

:-0

Hang in there.. the Solstice is nearly upon us--got yer greasepaint and torches yet?
     former CIA Director calls for Snowden - (rcareaga) - (6)
         Quick answer... - (Another Scott) - (5)
             Myself, I think - (rcareaga) - (4)
                 I'm good at doing that (disappointment) these days. :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     they have pills for that :-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         Indeed. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Kings Berserxes and Truthonidas feel your pain - (Ashton)

Sex.
55 ms