Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "let's surrender some guns to keep ourselves free."
hmmm.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New so when are you turning yours in?
oh wait, you want the other guy to be free. Got it
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
Expand Edited by boxley Dec. 16, 2013, 10:18:35 PM EST
New So giving up your safety (aka guns)...
isn't what you were talking about, to be free?

I'm *SHOCKED* **SHOCKED** I tell you!!!1!1ONE!!

Of all the people... *SHOCKED* **SHOCKED**
--
greg@gregfolkert.net

And to really be honest, I don't care how many guns you have. As long as they are secured in such a way that intentional (or unintentional) use by anyone other than you is 100% not possible. Got it? (I seriously doubt that though, you myopic **grumble**)
Expand Edited by folkert Dec. 16, 2013, 11:32:00 PM EST
Expand Edited by folkert Dec. 16, 2013, 11:34:31 PM EST
Expand Edited by folkert Dec. 16, 2013, 11:36:46 PM EST
New why? I know yours are not
they are probably locked in a gun safe just like Ms Lanza had
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Nope. Of course you don't read for comprehension.
And you'll never know what hit you in the chest either.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
Expand Edited by folkert Dec. 17, 2013, 12:05:32 AM EST
     former US ambassador to the Saudis - (rcareaga) - (51)
         There is some judicial pushback. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Careful what we wish for... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 the balloon juicer flails rather nicely - (boxley)
         Sorry to say, no. - (Another Scott) - (41)
             So, Scott... - (rcareaga) - (26)
                 dead naked woman or live young boy wouldnt make a difference - (boxley)
                 He's offering an opinion piece - it's not persuasive to me. - (Another Scott) - (24)
                     Re: He's offering an opinion piece - it's not persuasive to - (pwhysall) - (20)
                         nothing, we are entitled to your emails - (boxley)
                         Re: He's offering an opinion piece - it's not persuasive to - (Another Scott) - (18)
                             Re: He's offering an opinion piece - it's not persuasive to - (pwhysall) - (17)
                                 And that's our protection. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                     Heh, no it's not. - (pwhysall) - (10)
                                         It's not their mission. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                             Well said! - (a6l6e6x)
                                             Here's my problem - (drook) - (1)
                                                 Ok. And there's probably a good recent example of that... - (Another Scott)
                                             Aw, come on. - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                                 <sigh> - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                     Scott, here's how they get around all that - (pwhysall)
                                                     That argument I'm sympathetic to - (drook) - (1)
                                                         :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                 Meanwhile, in 1941, the Brits in Bermuda... - (a6l6e6x)
                                     J'Accuse..! that you are failing to - (Ashton) - (4)
                                         That's why the people working there matter. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                             need an James Angleton - (boxley)
                                             Fair. enough. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                 Thanks. I'll keep thinking about these things... -NT - (Another Scott)
                     'it's not persuasive' ... ... ... - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Some answers. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Agreed.. our laundry-lists are similar enough. - (Ashton)
             "Snowden is a coward." - (rcareaga) - (12)
                 "let's surrender some safety to keep ourselves free." yup -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                     "let's surrender some guns to keep ourselves free." - (folkert) - (4)
                         so when are you turning yours in? - (boxley) - (3)
                             So giving up your safety (aka guns)... - (folkert) - (2)
                                 why? I know yours are not - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Nope. Of course you don't read for comprehension. - (folkert)
                 On Manning. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                     pollard is out? thats news to me -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         He's approaching 30 years. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Noises about him possibly being released soon. - (Another Scott)
                     Pollard to be out on parole in November. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Pollard released today. 5 years parole in US. - (Another Scott)
             Fair Trial. Heh. Like the Rosenbergs? Sacco and Vanzetti? -NT - (mmoffitt)
         having read this thread - (rcareaga) - (5)
             Oh... - (folkert) - (1)
                 Believe that 'enlightenment' has a long history as a symbol - (Ashton)
             'Turnkey totalitarianism'; its causality is enshrined within - (Ashton) - (1)
                 We Have Built It and... - (rcareaga)
             That wouldn't be so bad... - (mmoffitt)

Certainly mighty proud to say, I'm always mighty proud to say it.
255 ms