IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New okies a comment by a non mackerel snapper
We do burn candles With JP2, spouse as memorial, mine as a yahrzeit tend to be guardian angel, michael, no way the german shepard, they don't even market those. We will see if the candlemaker cartels see the new guy as wroth memorizing
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Univ-Translator flashes: Alien Transmission ... <working..>
http://www.salon.com...rson_of_the_year/

[. . .]

But as a Catholic myself, I’ve got to admit, having a pope who makes Fox News go ballistic is really, really satisfying. It’s serious progress when we recall that this time last December, Catholics had a pope who was willing to use his Christmas message to describe homosexuality as “the manipulation of nature, which we deplore today where our environment is concerned.” Time notes, “What makes this Pope so important is the speed with which he has captured the imaginations of millions who had given up on hoping for the Church at all.”

[. . .]

</bloskquote>

Just the expectations are a Big + in a milieu of despondent universal resignation to: pure shit 'incoming' from all quarters.
Rest case: already that's a Kudo List just shy of Nelson Mandela's.
Only question I see is: how long? they let him live.
Will light a longevity-candle for him/can't hurt.

New Re: Univ-Translator flashes: Alien Transmission ... <working
And his golden throne is totally natural, one presumes?

Such weaselly talk of "nature" loses some of its impact when delivered by a talking monkey, from the centre of a giant city, and transmitted over the internet.
New Don't forget
This is the same mindset that will support in-vitro and other fertility treatments, but when you end up pregnant with a litter they oppose selective reduction (terminating some of them) as "opposing God's will".
--

Drew
New Slowly slowly.
This one seems to be a whole lot more progressive than most of the last dozen (at least), but he can't change too much too fast or they'll find a way to kick him out. It's frog boiling.

Wade.
Just Add Story http://justaddstory.wordpress.com/
New IMO: P e r z a c k l y. . . Oh Ye of infantile-Patience!

Y'know ... This One just may Believe This: ... (and likely We Shall see..)
Law above fear, justice above law, mercy above justice, love above all.
     The politics of Pope-bashing/support - (Ashton) - (6)
         okies a comment by a non mackerel snapper - (boxley) - (5)
             Univ-Translator flashes: Alien Transmission ... <working..> - (Ashton) - (4)
                 Re: Univ-Translator flashes: Alien Transmission ... <working - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     Don't forget - (drook)
                     Slowly slowly. - (static) - (1)
                         IMO: P e r z a c k l y. . . Oh Ye of infantile-Patience! -NT - (Ashton)

Opportunities are rarely good news.
68 ms