IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bibi will be upset: Deal reached with Iran on nuclear talks
According to a blurb at the BBC. Details to follow.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Won't he just
In the meantime, I hope for their own protection that the Iranians are doing as much as they prudently can to advance within a screwdriver turn of nuclear capability. If Israel ever launches, I want the Holy Land turned to glass, and so less desirable by the world's deluded fanatics.

cordially,
New 5 megaton on the dome of the rock would do nicely
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New 1.2 MT would have to do.
That's the biggest single bomb we have now - the B83.

http://en.wikipedia..../B83_nuclear_bomb

Of course, multiple bombs could be used, but that seems, er, wasteful.

http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/ says 808k killed, 304k injured with a surface explosion in Jerusalem. Over 1 M dead for an air burst... :-(

Richie Daley probably knows some bulldozer contractors that could do the job without quite so many casualties... http://en.wikipedia....ition_and_closure

Cheers,
Scott.
New huh, need to re-read the sources
dome of the rock, 10 miles in any direction, glass, I thought we had 50 mgaton hydro bombs
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New The huge ones were decommissioned years ago.
New Nope, never.. that Tsar-thing was the Russkies' wet dream
Astounding thing to me was.. that they delivered that sucker over a soon-to-be vaporized island--by airplane!
(Must have had a HUGE parachute or ... I NO FLY today, mofos.)
New Re: Won't he just
You and the Christian fundies are on the same page. I never thought I'd see that.
New rofl. :-)
New well the feckin fundies
Dont usually have a clue that the dome of the rock is sitting on top of the Jewish Temple from the good old days
New rumor has the israelis in talks with the Saudis
on a joint mission capability. Also since they paid pakistan to develop their bomb, it might make it a matter of months to take delivery of one.
New Deal takes effect January 20.
http://www.nytimes.c...lear-deal.html?hp

PARIS — Iran and six world powers have agreed on how to put in place an accord that would temporarily freeze much of Iran’s nuclear program, American and Iranian officials said on Sunday.

That accord would go into effect on Jan. 20.

International negotiators worked out an agreement in November to constrain much of Iran’s program for six months so that diplomats would have time to pursue a more comprehensive follow-up accord.

But before the temporary agreement could take effect, negotiators had to work out the technical procedures for carrying it out and resolve some of its ambiguities in concert with the International Atomic Energy Agency.

Under the interim agreement, Iran would stop enriching uranium beyond 5 percent, a level that would be sufficient for energy production but that would require further enrichment for making bombs.

Iran’s stockpile of uranium enriched to 20 percent would be diluted or converted to oxide so that it could not be readily used for military purposes.

[...]

Good news. Here's hoping the news going forward builds upon this in a good way.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Yep, all despite the Repo efforts to terrierize everyone.
     Bibi will be upset: Deal reached with Iran on nuclear talks - (Another Scott) - (12)
         Won't he just - (rcareaga) - (8)
             5 megaton on the dome of the rock would do nicely -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                 1.2 MT would have to do. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     huh, need to re-read the sources - (boxley) - (2)
                         The huge ones were decommissioned years ago. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Nope, never.. that Tsar-thing was the Russkies' wet dream - (Ashton)
             Re: Won't he just - (gcareaga) - (2)
                 rofl. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 well the feckin fundies - (boxley)
         rumor has the israelis in talks with the Saudis - (boxley)
         Deal takes effect January 20. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Yep, all despite the Repo efforts to terrierize everyone. -NT - (Ashton)

"Knowledge is power." - France is bacon.
59 ms