of BHO or All of the main players, for that matter.

MUCH remains sequestered--especially by the Kennedy clan--re. JFK/RFK: mixed personal/official Office matters; no telling When/IF any/much of this stuff (some with pix, even moving-ones) will surface for the proles to chew on.

NPR today has some tidbits: (with a few book authors on-topic)
1) That JFK had to muzzle/leash The Generals on 6? 7? occasions when they were in Full-rabid-Hawk mode, apparently anxious to try-out their fantasy of Winning WW-III==The Last War Ever [editorial opinion, that last.]

2) When Bundy couldn't get "the nuclear war plans" from the Joint Chiefs--at first--finally JFK demanded/got their summary:
among other 'things' `170 nukes targeted on Moscow-Alone, etc. Hundreds of Millions of heaped dead (or vaporized) bodies
(never mind all the Other species--they never rate even a footnote.)
JFK retorted (to Bundy? probably) as they left this meeting: ..and we call ourselves human beings ...
ie. Those uniformed CIEIOs were ready/Willing/Able to launch WW-III on [at least those 6, 7 occasions]
Period.

So whatever emerges--and much will, in time--like that Russian General (in recent times) who held-off responding to what their System said was a handful of ICBMs
launched from our bailiwick: thus saved the planet,

JFK held Our mad-dogs at bay [and he had the power to go. with. them.] So IMO he's a permanent-Hero, despite the endless nattering about 'motives' as will never cease.

As to LHO's motives ... yours/mine will always be conjecture unless.. some pretty convincing Hard-data like voice/film, unassailable documents someday surface. [I think: not.]

My prognostication: 'We' + The Planet will be too busy shoveling-shit-against-the-tide==
cleaning up after storms of a New kind and frequency,
to obsess over all these matters much longer. Resolve them? Hah.