IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New About all this JFK coverage (whether or not you watched any)
As most here know only from hear-say about 11-22-63 and its zeitgeist, and interest in the matter varies from minimal to (still: 'W.T.F. Really happened there' ???) ...
My minimalist summary, fwiw. MAN-Unix? [Because I have spent n+1 hours on this topic--over years.]

Recent hi-tech investigations IMO adequately eviscerate the n+100 conspiracy theories and bookshelves of bloviations--varying in quality from ludicrous --> intelligent/plausible.
Lee Harvey Oswald did the deed--for whatever psychotic 'reasons' as his quick assassination renders forever unknowable.
[The Nova hour was al punte and ticked-off all the major suppositions--those rendered inevitable because of the inane decision Not-to have a forensic autopsy performed. (!!) IMO-Period.]

Dallas was Indeed: a hotbed of crazed 'Conservatives du jour'/read: Reactionary sociopaths of familiar ilk + Hate/Hate/Hate.
Trouble was expected on 11-21 when JFK landed. They Knew about 'Dallas'. As in, Duh.

Surprise: the crowds turned out and they were very Friendly. Ergo, the bubble-top was removed from the limo.
JFK and Jackie were veritably Love-bombed!
[Proving that the Haters were a small minority, even in Dallas! qed?]
LHO blew (much of) his head off. He was, veritably dead in that head-shot.

The motive for All This Dallas Hate™? "He was selling-out to the Russkys"--for his attempts to limit/someday eliminate nukes..
Thus.. would Negotiate (!!) with the Russkies--rather than just accept an inevitable exchange of mega-Death all around: 'Duck and Cover' until the day it was Real!!

That's all it took for the Same KInd of Assholes as are currently operating in the same manner: to despise his guts.
And here we are, today: the Same Group--aka My Gramma, now X millions?--reading the exact-same scripts as Human Events wrote in the '50s.
[I read them then/I recognize exact phrases etc. No need to 'opine' on This matter.]

And the mass-mob of (those with an unchanged mind-set from 1950s)--as seems to have grown as a %pop, since '63:
may very well succeed in their crusade towards seppuku--and not only for the disUnited States, as the fallout from our current clinical insanity?
..No one could even guess-at.
[Nor can anyone even guesstimate the diversity of the 0.01%'s worldwide holdings, or about any Master-plans for clearing-out before.. irreversible chaos makes individuals, next: Targets-of-Opportunity?]

Welcome to the Monkey House ... in a time when Kurt, Gore Vidal, Carlin, Twain, et al are no longer able to limn the depths of current depravity ... for our inarticulate-selves.
We next--some. how.--extirpate today's Prime-Loonies from their Power-aphrodisiac or ...

Worship Blue Meanies? ... Unicorns? ... turn-on/tune-in/drop-out, yet again?

[/MAN-Unix version]

New The assassin was a communist and not a bigot or a right-wing
:-)
http://online.wsj.co...79141811376490546 your idea only works if it wasn't Oswald who tried to hit General Walker.

Personally I think the hit was a payback by anti castro cubans who were aided and abetted by rogue intel folks. Oswald meeting with E.Howard Hunt in Mexico city for example. That name wring a bell?

Did Oswald Fire shots at JFK? Certainly. He was a marine, they do train you how to shoot. I also think there may have been more than one shooter, but that is conjecture. As far as the history shows, Oswald hated America and was a godless communist liberal, not exactly a tool of the far right.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Wasn't addressing the endless speculations re motivation
of BHO or All of the main players, for that matter.

MUCH remains sequestered--especially by the Kennedy clan--re. JFK/RFK: mixed personal/official Office matters; no telling When/IF any/much of this stuff (some with pix, even moving-ones) will surface for the proles to chew on.

NPR today has some tidbits: (with a few book authors on-topic)
1) That JFK had to muzzle/leash The Generals on 6? 7? occasions when they were in Full-rabid-Hawk mode, apparently anxious to try-out their fantasy of Winning WW-III==The Last War Ever [editorial opinion, that last.]

2) When Bundy couldn't get "the nuclear war plans" from the Joint Chiefs--at first--finally JFK demanded/got their summary:
among other 'things' `170 nukes targeted on Moscow-Alone, etc. Hundreds of Millions of heaped dead (or vaporized) bodies
(never mind all the Other species--they never rate even a footnote.)
JFK retorted (to Bundy? probably) as they left this meeting: ..and we call ourselves human beings ...
ie. Those uniformed CIEIOs were ready/Willing/Able to launch WW-III on [at least those 6, 7 occasions]
Period.

So whatever emerges--and much will, in time--like that Russian General (in recent times) who held-off responding to what their System said was a handful of ICBMs
launched from our bailiwick: thus saved the planet,

JFK held Our mad-dogs at bay [and he had the power to go. with. them.] So IMO he's a permanent-Hero, despite the endless nattering about 'motives' as will never cease.

As to LHO's motives ... yours/mine will always be conjecture unless.. some pretty convincing Hard-data like voice/film, unassailable documents someday surface. [I think: not.]

My prognostication: 'We' + The Planet will be too busy shoveling-shit-against-the-tide==
cleaning up after storms of a New kind and frequency,
to obsess over all these matters much longer. Resolve them? Hah.

About all this JFK coverage (whether or not you watched any) - (Ashton) - (2)
         The assassin was a communist and not a bigot or a right-wing - (boxley) - (1)
             Wasn't addressing the endless speculations re motivation - (Ashton)

Escape from the prison planet.
67 ms