IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New More than you want to know about the Astrodome
http://www.salon.com..._a_hideous_arena/

(About as far away from Interesting, per se--to moi--as I can imagine.) I thought.
But as historical soap opera re Houston and its inmates denizens, and a kinda handle on w.t.f. IS it Like to Be a 'Texan' of a certain stripe?

Maybe ... a few clues on Dubya and Whatsername (was she the USSC-nominee farce?) who opined, GWb is the most intelligent person I've ever met.. ..... .....
Jeez do they All act like a wannabe James Dean (in Giant) 24/7?? I mean.. are 'they' ever unSure about Anything? And just.. SAY SO?

Tryin to remember if (we would have driven by that sucker), via I-10 enroute to N'Orleans way-back; I vaguely recall asking if 'That' was what we'd just whooshed by.
Should be a neat-o event when the controlled demolition lets that 200 Ton roof convert P.E.-->K.E. and register on a few seismographs..
Unless it DOES keep going to center-Earth, suckin-in the whole Place..
(Maybe.. I just can't imagine-up that mindset at all. Yep--fatally flawed, I guess.)
New well, loookinf forward to the new ted myself
apparently the braves are relocating to my side of town, at the junction of 75 & 285. gonna be a horror show if you are coming out of Atlanta, going the other way, not so much
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     More than you want to know about the Astrodome - (Ashton) - (1)
         well, loookinf forward to the new ted myself - (boxley)

Without passion, there is only suckage.
43 ms