IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New SPLC/Morris Dees--still casting pearls before swine.
http://www.splcenter.org/

For any who don't check-in there occasionally: a current laundry list, including..

SPLC EXCLUSIVE: Alleged LAX shooter referenced antigovernment 'manifesto'
By Mark Potok, Senior Fellow

Paul Anthony Ciancia’s language and references in his 'manifesto' seemed to put him squarely in the conspiracy-minded world of the antigovernment “Patriot” movement. The attack comes at a time when the Patriot movement has been growing by leaps and bounds, from some 149 groups in 2008 to 1,360 last year, according to counts by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

[Is that Ominous or merely par for the course 'we' are on?... I mean, what's 900% delta when you're in free-fall?]
[Can't tell such things, anymore.]

[. . .]

SPLC reaches agreement with Florida school district to ensure children at county jail receive an education

The SPLC has reached an agreement with Florida’s Polk County School Board that will ensure children held at the Central County Jail receive an appropriate education vital to helping them return to their communities.

[Did this thought never occur.. in Floriduh--before Dees got their attention?]

[. . .]

I dunno how Dees just Keeps-->On tryin to drain the swamp--as firehoses from all directions compete with his garden hose..

New Dunno about polk county
but in Pinellas my problem child in middle school at the time, bitched about how he had to do school work in the pokey
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     SPLC/Morris Dees--still casting pearls before swine. - (Ashton) - (1)
         Dunno about polk county - (boxley)

The Tumors at Woode Crossing
43 ms