IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: A Smartphone..? or maybe ... say ... Noticing things, ag
we are slowing becoming cyborgs. many cannot live without a smartphone or tablet these days. there will be glasses like google glass and apple iglasses and then later on the nanochip will be developed and a neurochip implanted into the brain. the human brain is just another computer with folding hypersurfaces and chemical and biological information.
New Compact extrapolation.. but incomplete. On a Cosmic scale.
So then, you seem to pass the Turing test--

Welcome aboard; new neurons can reform some habits--so long as they aren't configured as 'selling machines'.
Most here have been around ~an eon, in Intarweb-time.
New Prescient film...
>>> ...and then later on the nanochip will be developed and a neurochip implanted into the brain.

https://en.wikipedia...ident%27s_Analyst

[...]
" TPC has developed a "modern electronic miracle", the Cerebrum Communicator (CC), a microelectronic device that can communicate wirelessly with any other CC in the world. Once implanted in the brain, the user need only think of the number of the person they wish to reach, and are instantly connected, thus eliminating the need for The Phone Company's massive and expensive-to-maintain wired infrastructure. "
[...]

46 years ago (1967) this film was made.
New 'The President's Analyst'.. why didn't you Say So!?
On my Top-sentient-list since release..

(to his Son) This is the CAR-gun; how many times have I told you.. ...

Yep, satire and full exposure of T.P.C. (by-any-name)
Whenever I had to talk to a phone co. rep I'd ask, "Did you see The President's Analyst?"
If (usually a-) she Had: I'd get directly what I wanted, sans corporate-speak. Hey.. social engineering Before geek-speak.

The closing scene was indeed a priceless pic-in-pic.
Thanks for the reminder of when movies held Surprises (even though this one had piles of bodies, they weren't at all gory like modrin bloodbaths.)
--can't have gore in a comic (except for EC Comics, of course, but that was 15 years earlier.)
New [Void]
Expand Edited by Ashton Nov. 5, 2013, 11:57:44 PM EST
     A Smartphone..? or maybe ... say ... Noticing things, again? - (Ashton) - (5)
         Re: A Smartphone..? or maybe ... say ... Noticing things, ag - (mindpixel) - (4)
             Compact extrapolation.. but incomplete. On a Cosmic scale. - (Ashton)
             Prescient film... - (dmcarls) - (2)
                 'The President's Analyst'.. why didn't you Say So!? - (Ashton)
                 [Void] -NT - (Ashton)

The Elvis Presley Dambusters Clock-Plate Of Tutankhamen
38 ms