IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah too.. dwelling on Just How?loony are our fellow-inmates
--can seduce the psyche into that, Now were *I* elected Dictator.. -space, quite South of Narnia.

Thing Is: it remains unClear to moi that *ANY* homo-sap devised 'System' is capable of protecting the Planet and all those outnumbering-Us-species upon it
(Being Fatally-flawed has no imaginable treatment: even under your Part-D unlimited-psyche-deranging pharm-chem pass.)

But wtf: either it-ALL IS just the daily-illusion of the Maya or -??- it ISN'T.
Pick yer poison and a decent Merlot (with the cat sleeping on your lap) and repeat the mantra, It's a crap-shoot!
Love the Uncertainty--it's all you evah Shall get, I very-much wot.

Carrion.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PS, mm: methinks that you Really have to cadge a copy of, Europe Central, which I shall try to review here--if I can find few-enough words.
Much of it is about stuff you were 'around-for'--and IMO nobody yet read: ever encapsulated 1919-->on through cold-war as Vollmann here [most-improbably!] succeeds:
full of ironies and beautifully snarky observations on All the Players. With refs. Couldn't put it down,
despite length; it's like no other 'history' of that-All. Nowhere else have I so-grokked the visceral-Reality of day-day liff under those two totalitarian Horrors.
You'll love the sleepwalker .. that Icon-ever-to-be; '-clasted'. But never so utterly unMasked.
For me, 'twas: You Are There.

(Some of his devices will remind of RPlenty..) What a SHITTY-Century was the XXth. Nuff said.
New Thanks for the tip. I'll look it up.
     dead center of the great american political middle - (boxley) - (16)
         Shocking. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
             I'm bleeding! -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
                 Seems I am also... - (folkert) - (6)
                     Come over into the light! :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
                     I'd have voted for a Republican for President once. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                         Back when i was in... - (folkert) - (3)
                             Reaganism is the opiate of the People. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 Yeah too.. dwelling on Just How?loony are our fellow-inmates - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     Thanks for the tip. I'll look it up. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Minivan moderate 'R us. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Yaaaaay! I got "Official Bleeding Heart Liberal" -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
         Pisses me off - (drook) - (2)
             I said "Enough of the questions..." No e-mail required. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Maybe they're trolling for, "just wanna talk to Someone.." - (Ashton)
         Dupe, ignore - (drook)
         Re: dead center of the great american political middle - (S1mon_Jester)

Unfortunately, with great ambition comes great shit hitting the fan.
159 ms