IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New why I could tell you exactly how many signed up
but those figures are released by the heads of their agencies not by me. In the state of Maryland the last figure publicly reported, 160k signed up to have a looksee and 316 (three hundred and sixteen) actually purchased a policy. You must be pretty blissful yourself.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Do I seem Blissful?
Not really.

But you are blissfully ignorant lately.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New about what Greg, I guarranty that I know more about
who has signed up and who hasn't than you, but you pooh, pooh, that in favor of your mighty ignorance protected by your prejudice. Wait, that is a specific trait of your isn't it.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New Not a Tea Party member, if you haven't noticed.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
New just because you havent signed up doesnt mean anything
New Whatever you want to believe BOxley.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
New Quick questions.
1) Are your "signed up" numbers just for the web sites, or do they also include those via 1-800 calls, and people who signed up via the Navigators?

2) Do you think that we'll still be talking about web site problems in December or will they be fixed by then?

3) Do you find it surprising that the numbers of attempted visits to the site are vastly larger than the number of people who have actually bought a policy? Recall that the deadlines are December 15 (for Jan 1 coverage) and February 15 (to avoid any penalty).

Thanks.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Re: Quick questions.
1) includes all figures
2) Mostly fixed in very near future, fed exchange should be pretty decent by December
3) No, just amused that the fuss made by some around here at the paucity of people who actually signed up all the way thru
New Gracias, señor.
     One for Box: Obamacare horror stories. - (Another Scott) - (13)
         Rest assured that, via his evidently-tireless research.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             Don't exclude NC. It's working hard to reestablish slavery. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         hard to find someone when you don't sign up:-). -NT - (boxley) - (10)
             Ignorance must be bliss... - (folkert) - (9)
                 why I could tell you exactly how many signed up - (boxley) - (8)
                     Do I seem Blissful? - (folkert) - (4)
                         about what Greg, I guarranty that I know more about - (boxley) - (3)
                             Not a Tea Party member, if you haven't noticed. -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                 just because you havent signed up doesnt mean anything -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Whatever you want to believe BOxley. -NT - (folkert)
                     Quick questions. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         Re: Quick questions. - (boxley) - (1)
                             Gracias, señor. -NT - (Another Scott)

This too shall pass.
124 ms