IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Better to be pissed off than pissed on
But you already know that you old fart... How are things in the real life Sound of Music? Before you excoriate me with your flowery language, it is close. As we can all agree, numbers or kilometers are meaningless.
Just a few thoughts,

Dan
New Re: Better to be pissed off than pissed on
"There is no safety in numbers, or in anything else." - James Thurber

- http://www.brainyquo...AJrG3CXyOq3sPP.99

:-D

Cheers,
Scott.
New Dunno, depends which part of Austria you mean.
I gather the bit in the north-west, up close to Germany, is the worst. For a while there, I entertained a hypothesis that every evil in the world comes from there: Hitler, Schwarzenegger, Fritzl... Then again, mr Přiklopil seems to be from the Vienna area, so that pretty much put the kibosh on that.

Never been there myself, so I couldn't possibly comment.

(Also because I'm not very musical either.)
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
     Nice summary - (drook) - (23)
         wonder how he wrote that with a straight face - (boxley)
         Re: Nice summary - (danreck) - (20)
             Seems pretty understated to me -NT - (drook) - (19)
                 :-) -NT - (boxley)
                 Yup. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                     Re: Yup. - (danreck) - (16)
                         auto Godwin called on Screamer - (danreck)
                         I can't help but point out that they Democrats - (jake123) - (14)
                             Re: I can't help but point out that they Democrats - (danreck) - (13)
                                 Numbers aren't knowledge. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                     Re: Numbers aren't knowledge. - (danreck) - (11)
                                         Yeah, I'll dispute them. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                             A number without context - (danreck) - (1)
                                                 You're no fun. - (Another Scott)
                                             Minor nit - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Not so. - (Another Scott)
                                             Maybe he *didn't* mean "pissed" as in "pissed off". -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                 Ah. That bit of UK slang isn't too common here. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                 Better to be pissed off than pissed on - (danreck) - (2)
                                                     Re: Better to be pissed off than pissed on - (Another Scott)
                                                     Dunno, depends which part of Austria you mean. - (CRConrad)
                                         Short-form non-#s rebuttal: - (Ashton)
         Best? Summary to-date: - (Ashton)

LRPDism spotted: Beavis And Butthead Cornholio Megamix
92 ms