IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New more intended consequences of AHC
http://www.csmonitor...igher-rates-video
Michael Yount of Charlotte, N.C., is one such unhappy customer. He and his wife, retired and in their late 50s, have been buying their own health insurance from Blue Cross and Blue Shield (BCBS) in North Carolina, paying about $380 a month with an $11,000 deductible. BCBS is offering them a new plan for three times the cost, $1,124.50 a month, still with an $11,000 deductible.
democrats knew this would happen and just didn't care.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
New That's not entirely fair.
First,
There are multiple reasons this is happening. First, the Affordable Care Act (ACA) sets minimum standards for benefits, including mental-health and substance-abuse treatment, maternity care, prescription drugs, and rehabilitative care, which were not included in many of the old plans.

Second,
Some Democrats did care (notably Nancy Pelosi). Under her leadership the House passed a bill containing a Public Option. Unfortunately, the head democrat-wall-street-lacky in charge was the type of democrat you describe.
New Yay free market
Time to go insurance shopping
New Automatic Heave Control??
New that too
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 58 years. meep
     more intended consequences of AHC - (boxley) - (4)
         That's not entirely fair. - (mmoffitt)
         Yay free market - (pwhysall)
         Automatic Heave Control?? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
             that too -NT - (boxley)

Aim for the flattop!
229 ms