IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Whooaaa oooo000oooo
I just had a flashback - I thought you were talking Michel Merlin not Moffit there at first;. It's okay… take ….. another…. pill.

All better now.
Just a few thoughts,

Dan
New Sorry! Scary stuff!! :-)
New Zooks, Danno. I expect an apology.
New Re: Zooks, Danno. I expect an apology.
I expect apology me. Don't calumniate and then expect some remorse too. Read me in my words not my post. Clear.
ooooOOOO*OOOOoooo,
(asshole in middle added by me for emphasis),

Screamer
New I found him on Flickr
http://www.flickr.co...ofz4u/2291442356/

The calumny is what gave it away.

ETA: and on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/Michel_Merlin

(pic confirms it)
Expand Edited by pwhysall Oct. 8, 2013, 09:49:44 AM EDT
New Thanks
I needed that. Especially the Twitter account. I wonder if that is his picture. It is funny because I never "pictured" him to look like that. It is good to see that he is still around and "kicking". I get the feeling he ain't too enamored with Sarkhozy either… It's always fun reading people parse the "meaning" of cunt in any language though. ;-)

Just saying'… If you could get Michel to pose for a shoot for you, then I would be coughing up some cash. Maybe you could do a "Merlin on the Moors at Midnight" shoot. Provocative yet unpretentious. I bet Ashton and Greg would buy the set as well.
Just a few thoughts,

Dan
New Only for posterity's sake though.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible." --Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
New I'd read you in your words. But, I'm struggling with this.
I expect apology me.

I forgot the wink. I was being facetious, of course, in my post and did not expect nor anticipate a reply.
New Re: I'd read you in your words. But, I'm struggling with thi
So now I suppose I am obliged to post the same again because I can't let you have the last "word" in this thread. Okay… well, here goes.

I expect apology me. Don't confuse FACTS with what you right in my words. And so on...
Just a few thoughts,

Dan
     One for MM (and all): Gliding through mountains in Norway - (Another Scott) - (10)
         Very cool, thanks. - (mmoffitt)
         Whooaaa oooo000oooo - (danreck) - (8)
             Sorry! Scary stuff!! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             Zooks, Danno. I expect an apology. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                 Re: Zooks, Danno. I expect an apology. - (danreck) - (5)
                     I found him on Flickr - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         Thanks - (danreck) - (1)
                             Only for posterity's sake though. -NT - (folkert)
                     I'd read you in your words. But, I'm struggling with this. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Re: I'd read you in your words. But, I'm struggling with thi - (danreck)

I see mass suicides and riots in the future as every urkel fashion sense inspired computer nerd throws down their oxy pads and mutters, "enough is enough," then takes to the streets, scsi cards in hand, and it will be dark, dark day indeed my friend.
51 ms